SALT LAKE CITY — A construction worker died after falling 30 feet through a skylight on Thursday.
Just after 7:30 a.m., a 51-year-old man working on the roof of Harvison-Walker Refractories, 4521 West 1980 South, fell through the skylight. Salt Lake Fire Department spokesman Jasen Asay said it was not immediately known what caused the man to fall.
The man's name was not immediately released pending notification of family members.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21