SALT LAKE CITY — A construction worker died after falling 30 feet through a skylight on Thursday.
Just after 7:30 a.m., a 51-year-old man working on the roof of Harvison-Walker Refractories, 4521 West 1980 South, fell through the skylight. Salt Lake Fire Department spokesman Jasen Asay said it was not immediately known what caused the man to fall.
The man's name was not immediately released pending notification of family members.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 71
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17