SALT LAKE CITY — A construction worker died after falling 30 feet through a skylight on Thursday.
Just after 7:30 a.m., a 51-year-old man working on the roof of Harvison-Walker Refractories, 4521 West 1980 South, fell through the skylight. Salt Lake Fire Department spokesman Jasen Asay said it was not immediately known what caused the man to fall.
The man's name was not immediately released pending notification of family members.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- Cottonwood Heights mayor, residents unhappy...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion budget
- Roof, tower for Provo City Center Temple add...
- Woman stole van, but returned after finding...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 63
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 29
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 24
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow... 19
- 'Little Bulldog' will take a break; the... 18
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion... 18