SALT LAKE CITY — A construction worker died after falling 30 feet through a skylight on Thursday.
Just after 7:30 a.m., a 51-year-old man working on the roof of Harvison-Walker Refractories, 4521 West 1980 South, fell through the skylight. Salt Lake Fire Department spokesman Jasen Asay said it was not immediately known what caused the man to fall.
The man's name was not immediately released pending notification of family members.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- Candlelight vigil held for critically injured...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- Former Ute, NFL player brings holiday cheer...
- Two arrested in SLC homicide investigation
- Driver allegedly causes accident on I-15,...
- Four being questioned in attempted murder of...
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 95
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 36
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 33
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 20
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Utah lawmakers recommend lowest-cost... 16
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary... 15
- Regulators, groups eye EPA rule on coal... 11