SALT LAKE CITY — A construction worker died after falling 30 feet through a skylight on Thursday.
Just after 7:30 a.m., a 51-year-old man working on the roof of Harvison-Walker Refractories, 4521 West 1980 South, fell through the skylight. Salt Lake Fire Department spokesman Jasen Asay said it was not immediately known what caused the man to fall.
The man's name was not immediately released pending notification of family members.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- Redefining college: How associate degrees...
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- Q and A: The business of being Moab
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Motorcyclist dies after collision near Utah Lake
- Job A Day program gives homeless people...
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 27
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Utah Rep. Mia Love raises $440K in... 17
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz: Drug Enforcement... 15