SALT LAKE CITY — A construction worker died after falling 30 feet through a skylight on Thursday.
Just after 7:30 a.m., a 51-year-old man working on the roof of Harvison-Walker Refractories, 4521 West 1980 South, fell through the skylight. Salt Lake Fire Department spokesman Jasen Asay said it was not immediately known what caused the man to fall.
The man's name was not immediately released pending notification of family members.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Warrants issued for 3 suspects in beating...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Utah State runner Brittany Fisher gaining...
- Former Jazzman Thurl Bailey named ambassador...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 41
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 21
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 12
- S.L. draws up airport plans 11
- Utah facing $1.2 billion-dollar water... 10
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 10