SALT LAKE CITY — A construction worker died after falling 30 feet through a skylight on Thursday.
Just after 7:30 a.m., a 51-year-old man working on the roof of Harvison-Walker Refractories, 4521 West 1980 South, fell through the skylight. Salt Lake Fire Department spokesman Jasen Asay said it was not immediately known what caused the man to fall.
The man's name was not immediately released pending notification of family members.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental shooting...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- 'It can happen to anyone': Utah universities...
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere
- Home makeover honors refugee family's service...
- Kaysville girl's death impacts community
- 20-year-old woman killed after car veers off...
- Skiers celebrate snow and opening of Park...
- President Obama's immigration reforms... 65
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 56
- Executive action brings 'temporary... 50
- Utah business leaders say Congress must... 47
- Groups petition for gun bans from... 30
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental... 19
- Teen in Springville family found dead... 18
- LDS Church releases renderings of final... 17