Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
WEST VALLEY CITY — It was raining pumpkins at the Maverik Center on Wednesday.
Utah's first Giant Smashing Pumpkins event saw the squashes splatter in the arena's parking lot. The pumpkins were full of prizes that spectators then scrambled to claim.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Police: Man shot, injured by officer in Ogden
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 27
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 23
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12