Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Middle-schoolers awakened the "funk of 40,000 years" for Halloween on Wednesday.
About 90 sixth- and eighth-graders danced to Michael Jackson's "Thriller" on the school's playground in their Halloween costumes as part of the school's celebration of the holiday.
- What Utah voters need to know for the 2016...
- Changes to TRAX gates being made at 2 U....
- ‘My Story Matters’ gives refugees...
- Fire forces evacuation of 185 Pine Valley homes
- Young Magna girl struggles to find her voice
- BLM investigating 18 burro deaths after roundup
- Two more charged in fatal 'robbery gone bad'
- State administrative services department boss...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 28
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 19