ROY — The city will be home to a new medical emergency department this summer.
IASIS Healthcare’s Davis Hospital and Medical Center announced Wednesday that it will break ground on the freestanding emergency facility in Roy. The project will cost $11.4 million.
The emergency department will total more than 16,000 square feet and will feature 14 beds, advanced diagnostic imaging capabilities and a laboratory.
There will be a groundbreaking celebration at the site of the new facility in Roy at 3451 W. 5600 South, beginning at 9 a.m. on Nov. 8. The public is invited to attend.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Three hurt when ATV explodes into flames as...
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 66
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 30
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18