ROY — The city will be home to a new medical emergency department this summer.
IASIS Healthcare’s Davis Hospital and Medical Center announced Wednesday that it will break ground on the freestanding emergency facility in Roy. The project will cost $11.4 million.
The emergency department will total more than 16,000 square feet and will feature 14 beds, advanced diagnostic imaging capabilities and a laboratory.
There will be a groundbreaking celebration at the site of the new facility in Roy at 3451 W. 5600 South, beginning at 9 a.m. on Nov. 8. The public is invited to attend.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Settlement in dog shooting case reached, then...
- Republican, Democratic political... 30
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 19
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 17
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12