ROY — The city will be home to a new medical emergency department this summer.
IASIS Healthcare’s Davis Hospital and Medical Center announced Wednesday that it will break ground on the freestanding emergency facility in Roy. The project will cost $11.4 million.
The emergency department will total more than 16,000 square feet and will feature 14 beds, advanced diagnostic imaging capabilities and a laboratory.
There will be a groundbreaking celebration at the site of the new facility in Roy at 3451 W. 5600 South, beginning at 9 a.m. on Nov. 8. The public is invited to attend.
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- Two bodies discovered near Provo's Squaw Peak
- Salt Lake City Marathon comes with many...
- Film about man's crusade against child sex...
- Western states to feds: Turn over public lands
- No aftershocks from Saturday's Tooele quake
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 90
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 79
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 28
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 24
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 16