ROY — The city will be home to a new medical emergency department this summer.
IASIS Healthcare’s Davis Hospital and Medical Center announced Wednesday that it will break ground on the freestanding emergency facility in Roy. The project will cost $11.4 million.
The emergency department will total more than 16,000 square feet and will feature 14 beds, advanced diagnostic imaging capabilities and a laboratory.
There will be a groundbreaking celebration at the site of the new facility in Roy at 3451 W. 5600 South, beginning at 9 a.m. on Nov. 8. The public is invited to attend.
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- West Jordan, Murray residents search for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22