ARROYO GRANDE, Calif. - The Utah Valley women's golf team finished the fall season with a 15th-place finish at the Mustang Invitational on Tuesday.
Jordyn Dougal led the Wolverines with a 38th-place finish after shooting rounds of 80-81. Brooke Bliss finished tied for 63rd (82-85), followed by Morgan Workman (T72, 89-82), Lynn-Marie Nagel (T84, 88-88) and Hannah Herman (T92, 88-95).
Gonzaga won the tournament by three shots over Southern Utah (612) and six shots over Northern Arizona (615). UVU finished with a two-day total 674.
Northern Arizona's Savana Bezdicek won the tournament (73-73) by one shot over three other players.
The Wolverines are back in action Feb. 11-12 at The Lumberjack at Ocotillo in Chandler, Ariz.
Jay Hinton is a sports information assistant at Utah Valley University.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Rudy Gobert made Suns pay for Foul-A-Frenchie...
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 84
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 29
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 23
- Defense, rebounding, big second half... 22
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22