ARROYO GRANDE, Calif. - The Utah Valley women's golf team finished the fall season with a 15th-place finish at the Mustang Invitational on Tuesday.
Jordyn Dougal led the Wolverines with a 38th-place finish after shooting rounds of 80-81. Brooke Bliss finished tied for 63rd (82-85), followed by Morgan Workman (T72, 89-82), Lynn-Marie Nagel (T84, 88-88) and Hannah Herman (T92, 88-95).
Gonzaga won the tournament by three shots over Southern Utah (612) and six shots over Northern Arizona (615). UVU finished with a two-day total 674.
Northern Arizona's Savana Bezdicek won the tournament (73-73) by one shot over three other players.
The Wolverines are back in action Feb. 11-12 at The Lumberjack at Ocotillo in Chandler, Ariz.
Jay Hinton is a sports information assistant at Utah Valley University.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 29
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16