ARROYO GRANDE, Calif. - The Utah Valley women's golf team finished the fall season with a 15th-place finish at the Mustang Invitational on Tuesday.
Jordyn Dougal led the Wolverines with a 38th-place finish after shooting rounds of 80-81. Brooke Bliss finished tied for 63rd (82-85), followed by Morgan Workman (T72, 89-82), Lynn-Marie Nagel (T84, 88-88) and Hannah Herman (T92, 88-95).
Gonzaga won the tournament by three shots over Southern Utah (612) and six shots over Northern Arizona (615). UVU finished with a two-day total 674.
Northern Arizona's Savana Bezdicek won the tournament (73-73) by one shot over three other players.
The Wolverines are back in action Feb. 11-12 at The Lumberjack at Ocotillo in Chandler, Ariz.
Jay Hinton is a sports information assistant at Utah Valley University.
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 47
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 45
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 33
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders... 31
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 17
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 11
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball... 7