ARROYO GRANDE, Calif. - The Utah Valley women's golf team finished the fall season with a 15th-place finish at the Mustang Invitational on Tuesday.
Jordyn Dougal led the Wolverines with a 38th-place finish after shooting rounds of 80-81. Brooke Bliss finished tied for 63rd (82-85), followed by Morgan Workman (T72, 89-82), Lynn-Marie Nagel (T84, 88-88) and Hannah Herman (T92, 88-95).
Gonzaga won the tournament by three shots over Southern Utah (612) and six shots over Northern Arizona (615). UVU finished with a two-day total 674.
Northern Arizona's Savana Bezdicek won the tournament (73-73) by one shot over three other players.
The Wolverines are back in action Feb. 11-12 at The Lumberjack at Ocotillo in Chandler, Ariz.
Jay Hinton is a sports information assistant at Utah Valley University.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- BYU volleyball: Cougars upset No. 1 Hawai'i...
- Rookie Rodney Hood wins award, Jazz lose...
- Gymnastics: Utes end two-year drought,...
- What are the chances? Breaking down NBA...
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 24
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16