USU basketball: Riley Bradshaw leaves Utah State's basketball team
Utah State men's basketball head coach Stew Morrill announced Tuesday that Riley Bradshaw has left the Aggie basketball team for personal reasons and will transfer from the University at the end of fall semester.
Bradshaw, a freshman guard from Corvallis, Mont. (Corvallis HS), played eight minutes in USU's first exhibition game of the season last Friday night. He scored two points and dished out one assist.
At Corvallis HS, Bradshaw was named the Southwest "A" Conference Most Valuable Player three times, was a three-time all-state selection and also led the conference in scoring and assists in each of his four years of high school. As a senior, he earend Bitterroot Valley Player of the Year honors after averaging 24.1 points, 7.1 assists, 6.2 rebounds and 2.0 steals per game.
Utah State will host Simon Fraser in an exhibition game on Saturday, Nov. 3, at 7 p.m., before kicking off the regular-season schedule by hosting Idaho State on Saturday, Nov. 10, at 7 p.m. USU opens the season with four-straight home games at the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- High school football: Ben Lomond Scots 2015...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 29
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 23
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16