USU basketball: Riley Bradshaw leaves Utah State's basketball team
Utah State men's basketball head coach Stew Morrill announced Tuesday that Riley Bradshaw has left the Aggie basketball team for personal reasons and will transfer from the University at the end of fall semester.
Bradshaw, a freshman guard from Corvallis, Mont. (Corvallis HS), played eight minutes in USU's first exhibition game of the season last Friday night. He scored two points and dished out one assist.
At Corvallis HS, Bradshaw was named the Southwest "A" Conference Most Valuable Player three times, was a three-time all-state selection and also led the conference in scoring and assists in each of his four years of high school. As a senior, he earend Bitterroot Valley Player of the Year honors after averaging 24.1 points, 7.1 assists, 6.2 rebounds and 2.0 steals per game.
Utah State will host Simon Fraser in an exhibition game on Saturday, Nov. 3, at 7 p.m., before kicking off the regular-season schedule by hosting Idaho State on Saturday, Nov. 10, at 7 p.m. USU opens the season with four-straight home games at the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 291
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 57
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 44
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37