Steve Eaton: Old guy comes up short on personal goals and is still feeling groovy
And while I’m not as popular or loved as an undecided voter in Ohio, I have been the last surviving undecided voter in Utah for the last three years in a row. That's indecisiveness that borders on total excellence I think.
And so, there is reason to celebrate. Although I haven’t decided yet what we are going to do, we are going to do some fun stuff today, starting with getting a look at that very cool wristwatch that is in our house somewhere.
Which reminds me, I need to go upstairs to see if my wife is awake yet. Sometimes if I get really close to her face and just stare at her while she is sleeping, she wakes up suddenly but then she usually screams at me. I remember now, that’s a bad thing and an uncomfortable way for her to start the day. That’s not “feeling groovy.”
No worries. In a few hours, the sun will be up and normal people all over Utah and Ohio will start waking up. All I have to do now is slow down and make the morning last.
I wonder if there are any cobblestones in Logan.
Steve Eaton lives and works in Logan. He can be reached at Eatonnews@gmail.com
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- Dad tires of hearing hit 'Frozen' song,...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- Instead of 'Game of Thrones,' there are...
- Kids are still reading 'Calvin and Hobbes'
- Doug Robinson: Reuniting families — One...
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going digital a...
- When Satan steals your motherhood 42
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see... 13
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Our love-hate... 11
- The rough road of single motherhood... 11
- Instead of 'Game of Thrones,' there are... 11
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 9
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation... 8
- Dad tires of hearing hit 'Frozen' song,... 7