Ben Brewer, Deseret News
ANTELOPE ISLAND STATE PARK — A memorial service and rededication of a monument were held Saturday, honoring 12 Army Rangers and Air Force special operations troops who were killed in a helicopter crash during training near Antelope Island 20 years ago.
Monday is the anniversary of the accident.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- St. George teen dies, another injured in...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 13
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12