Even though there’s still three weeks remaining in the high school football season, for many schools attention has already shifted to the 2012-2013 basketball season which is less than a month away.
Twenty-ones teams will have new coaches this season, including Monument Valley and Mount Vernon who haven’t hired their new coaches yet. Here's a rundown of the new coaches.
Class 5A: Andrew Blanchard (Copper Hills), Bob Barnes (Lehi).
Class 4A: Jace McKee (Box Elder), Nate Carling (Mountain View), Kasey Walkenhurst (Woods Cross).
Class 3A: Wade Turley (Desert Hills), Jake Downard (Juab), Shawn McQueen (Ogden), Shawn Faux (Tooele).
Class 2A: Aaron Hinton (Rowland Hall), Ryan Judd (Waterford), Marques Johnson (North Summit).
Class 1A: Trevor Jenson (Diamond Ranch), Devin Shakespear (Piute), David Lawsen (Wendover), Aaron Schrader (Concordia Prep), Michael Hinckle (Wayne), Jonny Ma (Rockwell), Kyle Charley (Navajo Mountain).
Below are links to complete schedules for all 130 high school boys basketball teams in Utah.
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who took...
- Deseret News live streaming schedule for boys...
- Utah Jazz: Team is a long shot to win NBA's...
- Utah Jazz: No lottery luck, so Jazz remain in...
- Utes football recruiting: Polynesian players...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state tournament...
- High school baseball: Logan's Chase Nelson...
- Utes football recruiting: Polynesian... 130
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a... 78
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 53
- Brad Rock: USU athletics can go home again 22
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who... 18
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood... 13
- Utah State football: New coach Matt... 11
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same... 10