High school boys basketball: Team-by-team 2012-13 schedules
Even though there’s still three weeks remaining in the high school football season, for many schools attention has already shifted to the 2012-2013 basketball season which is less than a month away.
Twenty-ones teams will have new coaches this season, including Monument Valley and Mount Vernon who haven’t hired their new coaches yet. Here's a rundown of the new coaches.
Class 5A: Andrew Blanchard (Copper Hills), Bob Barnes (Lehi).
Class 4A: Jace McKee (Box Elder), Nate Carling (Mountain View), Kasey Walkenhurst (Woods Cross).
Class 3A: Wade Turley (Desert Hills), Jake Downard (Juab), Shawn McQueen (Ogden), Shawn Faux (Tooele).
Class 2A: Aaron Hinton (Rowland Hall), Ryan Judd (Waterford), Marques Johnson (North Summit).
Class 1A: Trevor Jenson (Diamond Ranch), Devin Shakespear (Piute), David Lawsen (Wendover), Aaron Schrader (Concordia Prep), Michael Hinckle (Wayne), Jonny Ma (Rockwell), Kyle Charley (Navajo Mountain).
Below are links to complete schedules for all 130 high school boys basketball teams in Utah.
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- Championship Thursday: Four prep state titles...
- High school baseball: 5A/4A state tournament...
- 4A softball: Spanish Fork continues...
- 5A softball: Riverton rallies past West with...
- High school baseball: Wasatch skipper Mike...
- 5A baseball: Cottonwood wins a pair, marches...
- Timpanogos scores 2 big wins to remain one of...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball... 5
- Timpanogos takes home a 4A state... 3
- High school baseball: American Fork... 3
- High school baseball: Wasatch skipper... 2
- High school soccer: Maple Mountain... 1
- 4A softball: Spanish Fork sweeps second... 1
- Championship Thursday: Four prep state... 0
- High school baseball: 5A/4A state... 0