Even though there’s still three weeks remaining in the high school football season, for many schools attention has already shifted to the 2012-2013 basketball season which is less than a month away.
Twenty-ones teams will have new coaches this season, including Monument Valley and Mount Vernon who haven’t hired their new coaches yet. Here's a rundown of the new coaches.
Class 5A: Andrew Blanchard (Copper Hills), Bob Barnes (Lehi).
Class 4A: Jace McKee (Box Elder), Nate Carling (Mountain View), Kasey Walkenhurst (Woods Cross).
Class 3A: Wade Turley (Desert Hills), Jake Downard (Juab), Shawn McQueen (Ogden), Shawn Faux (Tooele).
Class 2A: Aaron Hinton (Rowland Hall), Ryan Judd (Waterford), Marques Johnson (North Summit).
Class 1A: Trevor Jenson (Diamond Ranch), Devin Shakespear (Piute), David Lawsen (Wendover), Aaron Schrader (Concordia Prep), Michael Hinckle (Wayne), Jonny Ma (Rockwell), Kyle Charley (Navajo Mountain).
Below are links to complete schedules for all 130 high school boys basketball teams in Utah.
- BYU basketball: 3 players record...
- Local NFL watch: How Utah players fared in...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up just...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Utah Jazz: A few slices of holiday spirit...
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep roundup
- LDS general authorities make appearance at...
- Power rankings: Pac-12, WCC, MWC men's...
- Mike Sorensen: Despite disappointing... 188
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 88
- BYU football: Cougar offense rebounds... 84
- Utah football: Utes end season with... 76
- BYU, Utah State basketball: Second-half... 74
- Unbeaten Utes hit the road for the... 58
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 58
- Sources: Former BYU quarterback Steve... 50