Unified Police Department officer seriously injured in auto accident
WEST VALLEY CITY — A Unified Police officer was seriously injured in a car accident Saturday afternoon while assisting another agency.
West Valley City police spokesman Mike Powell said two police cars were traveling north through the intersection of 4000 West and 6200 South when a car being driven by a 17-year-old female broadsided one of the police cars.
A UPD officer was transported to a local hospital in serious condition and is being treated for possible internal injures and broken bones.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support to...
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 95
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 90
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 30
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19