Unified Police Department officer seriously injured in auto accident
WEST VALLEY CITY — A Unified Police officer was seriously injured in a car accident Saturday afternoon while assisting another agency.
West Valley City police spokesman Mike Powell said two police cars were traveling north through the intersection of 4000 West and 6200 South when a car being driven by a 17-year-old female broadsided one of the police cars.
A UPD officer was transported to a local hospital in serious condition and is being treated for possible internal injures and broken bones.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Women innovators leading by example
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- Hiker pulled from Bell Canyon after fall
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 38
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 15
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 12
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Who should pay? City, developer,... 10