Tom Smart, Deseret News
LEHI — Children celebrated the release of an author's new book by bringing out the fluffy artillery for an all-out "marshmallow war."
The marshmallow pelting at Thanksgiving Point was part of the launch of local author Brandon Mull's new book, "The Candy Shop War: Arcade Catastrophe."
This event is part of a Read Today contest, as children who read a certain amount were able to participate.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- 'The Voice' gives Tanner Linford a chance to...
- Bill Murray shines as 'St. Vincent'
- Have 'The Simpsons' gotten a bad rap?
- Utah families strive to raise awareness of...
- Classic films to help make your Halloween...
- Pumpkins grown at prison delivered to children
- Marvel superheroes power up 'Disney Infinity...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to... 16
- Old-fashioned soda shops making... 3
- San Francisco radio stations ban hit... 2
- Oh, Internet. Why you gotta be so rude?... 1
- Classic films to help make your... 1
- Foreign films lead new movies on... 1
- Horror cliches abound in tedious 'Ouija' 1
- Have 'The Simpsons' gotten a bad rap? 1