Tom Smart, Deseret News
LEHI — Children celebrated the release of an author's new book by bringing out the fluffy artillery for an all-out "marshmallow war."
The marshmallow pelting at Thanksgiving Point was part of the launch of local author Brandon Mull's new book, "The Candy Shop War: Arcade Catastrophe."
This event is part of a Read Today contest, as children who read a certain amount were able to participate.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is an awesome mix...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Who are the Guardians of the Galaxy?
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: The biggest...
- 10 ways Disney can help those with autism
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': 3 points for parents
- Drive-By Art aims to beautify Salt Lake...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 17
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days 6
- George W. Bush writes book about father 3
- First trailer for 'The Hobbit: The... 3
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes... 2
- Farewell, Monty Python 2