SALT LAKE CITY — Parents of students entering ninth and 10th grades are invited to learn more about International Baccalaureate programs offered at Highland and West high schools.
The meeting will be held Tuesday at the Salt Lake City School District offices, 440 E. 100 South, in rooms 112, 113, and 114 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Representatives from Highland and West will present information about the IB curriculum, the IB Diploma Program, and how to apply at either school.
International Baccalaureate is a nonprofit program for students worldwide.
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Stolen Dodge Charger no match for Hurricane...
- Salt Lake County cities, school districts...
- What went right: How one Orem family turned...
- Teen girl killed in Millard County crash
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Herriman man says his brain tumor felt like a...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 48
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 37
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 33
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 16
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 12
- Salt Lake police looking for horses,... 10
- Survey: Utah residents want crops, not... 10
- National report shows high overall... 9