August Miller, Deseret News archives
SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake Community College will offer access to a degree in hospitality management at Utah Valley University. The program will be offered in a flexible online format beginning in the spring semester.
Students begin entry-level coursework at SLCC to earn an associate of science or arts degree. A partnership between SLCC and UVU will provide students the opportunity to earn a bachelor's degree after completing an associates degree from SLCC. Students can complete bachelor’s level coursework online while working in the industry.
The hospitality degree has a business management focus, preparing students for management positions in hotels, resorts, convention centers, gaming facilities and restaurants. The program builds on the skills and knowledge people have developed in the areas of operations, financial accounting, human resource management, hospitality law, revenue management and cost accounting.
For more information, contact Andrea Scott at 801-957-4824 or Andrea.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- California man drove to Vernal for sex with...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12