Ravell Call, Deseret News
ZION NATIONAL PARK — The late fall season means an end to Zion National Park's mandatory shuttle service beginning Sunday, October 28th.
A voluntary shuttle service will be available Saturdays and Sundays through November, as well as on Thanksgiving Day and Nov. 23. All shuttle bus operations will end for the 2012 season on the evening of Nov. 25.
During the voluntary shuttle service, park officials encourage visitors to park at the Zion Canyon Visitor Center and board a shuttle bus. Those who do not use the buses are asked to park only in designated parking places along the Zion Canyon Scenic Drive. Guided horse rides will end for the season at noon Sunday, October 28th.
For more information on the park and its offerings, please visit www.nps.gov/zion.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Shots fired after fight at high school in...
- Utah's expanding Hispanic business at center...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Creativity of ALS ice bucket challenge boosts...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 166
- Bingham High students walk out over... 92
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 87
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 27
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18