Ravell Call, Deseret News
ZION NATIONAL PARK — The late fall season means an end to Zion National Park's mandatory shuttle service beginning Sunday, October 28th.
A voluntary shuttle service will be available Saturdays and Sundays through November, as well as on Thanksgiving Day and Nov. 23. All shuttle bus operations will end for the 2012 season on the evening of Nov. 25.
During the voluntary shuttle service, park officials encourage visitors to park at the Zion Canyon Visitor Center and board a shuttle bus. Those who do not use the buses are asked to park only in designated parking places along the Zion Canyon Scenic Drive. Guided horse rides will end for the season at noon Sunday, October 28th.
For more information on the park and its offerings, please visit www.nps.gov/zion.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 39
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 23
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15