Ravell Call, Deseret News
ZION NATIONAL PARK — The late fall season means an end to Zion National Park's mandatory shuttle service beginning Sunday, October 28th.
A voluntary shuttle service will be available Saturdays and Sundays through November, as well as on Thanksgiving Day and Nov. 23. All shuttle bus operations will end for the 2012 season on the evening of Nov. 25.
During the voluntary shuttle service, park officials encourage visitors to park at the Zion Canyon Visitor Center and board a shuttle bus. Those who do not use the buses are asked to park only in designated parking places along the Zion Canyon Scenic Drive. Guided horse rides will end for the season at noon Sunday, October 28th.
For more information on the park and its offerings, please visit www.nps.gov/zion.
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Tired teen plowed into new car lot, Vernal...
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay...
- Woman accused of leaving young son outside...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 48
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 34
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 30
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 24