Ravell Call, Deseret News
ZION NATIONAL PARK — The late fall season means an end to Zion National Park's mandatory shuttle service beginning Sunday, October 28th.
A voluntary shuttle service will be available Saturdays and Sundays through November, as well as on Thanksgiving Day and Nov. 23. All shuttle bus operations will end for the 2012 season on the evening of Nov. 25.
During the voluntary shuttle service, park officials encourage visitors to park at the Zion Canyon Visitor Center and board a shuttle bus. Those who do not use the buses are asked to park only in designated parking places along the Zion Canyon Scenic Drive. Guided horse rides will end for the season at noon Sunday, October 28th.
For more information on the park and its offerings, please visit www.nps.gov/zion.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Teen who spends his nights taking care of his...
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered assurances...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- Oldest giraffe in North America dies at Hogle...
- Zion's Hidden Canyon Trail to close for...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 97
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 32
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 18
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9