Ravell Call, Deseret News
ZION NATIONAL PARK — The late fall season means an end to Zion National Park's mandatory shuttle service beginning Sunday, October 28th.
A voluntary shuttle service will be available Saturdays and Sundays through November, as well as on Thanksgiving Day and Nov. 23. All shuttle bus operations will end for the 2012 season on the evening of Nov. 25.
During the voluntary shuttle service, park officials encourage visitors to park at the Zion Canyon Visitor Center and board a shuttle bus. Those who do not use the buses are asked to park only in designated parking places along the Zion Canyon Scenic Drive. Guided horse rides will end for the season at noon Sunday, October 28th.
For more information on the park and its offerings, please visit www.nps.gov/zion.
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Springville homes evacuated after fireworks...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- 2 killed in Uintah County crash identified as...
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 8