Halloween: This movie centers on the Halloween holiday and all that goes with it, including pranks. There is a group of pre-teen ninjas seeking revenge on people by toilet-papering them. Also, the famous bag of dog feces trick is demonstrated, although fireworks are added. Sexy costumes are also used in the film. Also, a man strips in front of police and runs away to help his friends. No actual nudity is shown.
Smoking/drinking: There is some drinking taking place, though no underage drinking is shown. One character does smoke in the film.
Language: There are a few instances of inappropriate language in the film. Some language in the film is also suggestive.
This film has a simple plot and is easy to follow. There are some touching moments along the way and the characters do realize they have a good life. Although this film is rated PG-13, it is better suited for a 15-plus audience due to some of the suggestive and crude material in the story.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer on BYU Radio. His reviews can be heard on youtube.com/byuradio and on SiriusXM channel 143.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- 'The Voice' gives Tanner Linford a chance to...
- Bill Murray shines as 'St. Vincent'
- Have 'The Simpsons' gotten a bad rap?
- Utah families strive to raise awareness of...
- Classic films to help make your Halloween...
- Pumpkins grown at prison delivered to children
- Marvel superheroes power up 'Disney Infinity...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to... 16
- Old-fashioned soda shops making... 3
- San Francisco radio stations ban hit... 2
- Oh, Internet. Why you gotta be so rude?... 1
- Classic films to help make your... 1
- Foreign films lead new movies on... 1
- Horror cliches abound in tedious 'Ouija' 1
- Have 'The Simpsons' gotten a bad rap? 1