Halloween: This movie centers on the Halloween holiday and all that goes with it, including pranks. There is a group of pre-teen ninjas seeking revenge on people by toilet-papering them. Also, the famous bag of dog feces trick is demonstrated, although fireworks are added. Sexy costumes are also used in the film. Also, a man strips in front of police and runs away to help his friends. No actual nudity is shown.
Smoking/drinking: There is some drinking taking place, though no underage drinking is shown. One character does smoke in the film.
Language: There are a few instances of inappropriate language in the film. Some language in the film is also suggestive.
This film has a simple plot and is easy to follow. There are some touching moments along the way and the characters do realize they have a good life. Although this film is rated PG-13, it is better suited for a 15-plus audience due to some of the suggestive and crude material in the story.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer on BYU Radio. His reviews can be heard on youtube.com/byuradio and on SiriusXM channel 143.
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- 'Fire is catching,' so catch up with Katniss
- Area theaters bringing stars, Scrooges to...
- A community of theater: Utah theater...
- 'VeggieTales' spinoff debuts on Netflix Nov. 26
- The unstoppable powerhouse of Disney's Frozen
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar... 16
- Jennifer Lawrence: Privacy loss that... 4
- FanX returns in January with 'Star... 4
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys'... 3
- Gift Guide: 3 ways to watch streaming... 3
- Model-TV host Dickinson accuses Cosby... 2
- Going gluten-free for Thanksgiving 2
- Cookbooks see growth, but slow to move... 1