SALT LAKE CITY — A husband and wife who police believe are responsible for a number of local bank robberies have been arrested.
Salt Lake police announced Thursday they had taken Matthew and Sarah Rosenweig into custody. The two were picked up by police outside of Zion's Bank, 3880 S. 700 East, on Wednesday.
Investigators said they would release additional information about the couple Thursday afternoon.
Matthew Rosenweig, 31, and Sarah Rosenweig, 33, are being held in the Salt Lake County Jail on a U.S. Marshal's hold.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 21
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12