SALT LAKE CITY — A husband and wife who police believe are responsible for a number of local bank robberies have been arrested.
Salt Lake police announced Thursday they had taken Matthew and Sarah Rosenweig into custody. The two were picked up by police outside of Zion's Bank, 3880 S. 700 East, on Wednesday.
Investigators said they would release additional information about the couple Thursday afternoon.
Matthew Rosenweig, 31, and Sarah Rosenweig, 33, are being held in the Salt Lake County Jail on a U.S. Marshal's hold.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Springville homes evacuated after fireworks...
- Summer Sounds: Train, The Wallflowers play...
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 15
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9