SALT LAKE CITY — A husband and wife who police believe are responsible for a number of local bank robberies have been arrested.
Salt Lake police announced Thursday they had taken Matthew and Sarah Rosenweig into custody. The two were picked up by police outside of Zion's Bank, 3880 S. 700 East, on Wednesday.
Investigators said they would release additional information about the couple Thursday afternoon.
Matthew Rosenweig, 31, and Sarah Rosenweig, 33, are being held in the Salt Lake County Jail on a U.S. Marshal's hold.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Samuelson honored as 5,648 graduate from BYU
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 59
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16
- Gov. Gary Herbert resisting Utah GOP... 14