SALT LAKE CITY — A husband and wife who police believe are responsible for a number of local bank robberies have been arrested.
Salt Lake police announced Thursday they had taken Matthew and Sarah Rosenweig into custody. The two were picked up by police outside of Zion's Bank, 3880 S. 700 East, on Wednesday.
Investigators said they would release additional information about the couple Thursday afternoon.
Matthew Rosenweig, 31, and Sarah Rosenweig, 33, are being held in the Salt Lake County Jail on a U.S. Marshal's hold.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Part police cruiser, part taxi,...
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8