SALT LAKE CITY — A husband and wife who police believe are responsible for a number of local bank robberies have been arrested.
Salt Lake police announced Thursday they had taken Matthew and Sarah Rosenweig into custody. The two were picked up by police outside of Zion's Bank, 3880 S. 700 East, on Wednesday.
Investigators said they would release additional information about the couple Thursday afternoon.
Matthew Rosenweig, 31, and Sarah Rosenweig, 33, are being held in the Salt Lake County Jail on a U.S. Marshal's hold.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- After more than 6 years, 3 families yearn for...
- Strong winds cause damage, possibly fatal...
- Millcreek man faces child abuse homicide...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch headed to Israel to meet...
- About Utah: Want a ride to the past? Matt...
- 7 crazy-awesome natural arches and bridges in...
- Thousands attend second Utah Lantern Fest
- Smithfield man charged with murdering his father
- With Trump on top, Romney will not... 90
- Utah GOP all in for Cruz, but Trump... 59
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to... 49
- Utah GOP leaders ready to support... 47
- Romney 'dismayed' by presidential... 42
- Award recipient's affiliation draws ire... 36
- Climate change and national forests:... 34
- Robert F. Bennett, former three-term... 28