Supervisors are 27 percent more likely to be happy at work and workers in a skilled trade have a 50 percent better chance at being satisfied with their employment.
Other factors that affect workplace happiness include the privilege of supervising others and working as a caregiver versus a sales salesmen.
The biggest indicators of workplace satisfaction included whether employees enjoy their duties, can focus on what they’re best at and if they have pride in their employer.
Work relationships, having a part in workplace decisions, self-progression and a job's social impact are other indicators that could change workplace happiness.
So far, 11,000 users in 90 countries have taken the survey.
- Balancing act: List of top work-from-home...
- Grieving borrowers told to repay student loan
- Utah among states with greatest urban sprawl
- University of Utah launches community solar...
- Why small businesses want a higher minimum wage
- Dave Ramsey says: Being debt-free beats...
- Harry Potter fans: Hogwarts is offering...
- Wellness programs grow more popular with...
- How much did President Obama donate to... 51
- Utah among states with greatest urban... 46
- Grieving borrowers told to repay... 18
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 17
- University of Utah launches community... 15
- Why small businesses want a higher... 9
- Harry Potter fans: Hogwarts is offering... 8
- Dave Ramsey says: Being debt-free beats... 6