Supervisors are 27 percent more likely to be happy at work and workers in a skilled trade have a 50 percent better chance at being satisfied with their employment.
Other factors that affect workplace happiness include the privilege of supervising others and working as a caregiver versus a sales salesmen.
The biggest indicators of workplace satisfaction included whether employees enjoy their duties, can focus on what they’re best at and if they have pride in their employer.
Work relationships, having a part in workplace decisions, self-progression and a job's social impact are other indicators that could change workplace happiness.
So far, 11,000 users in 90 countries have taken the survey.
- Obama shows his funny side while promoting...
- How expensive is your ego?
- Commuter rail travel increased from 2012 to...
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see their...
- Europe: You can't use the name Parmesan if...
- Eat a cookie, help a child: Chick-fil-A...
- 'A treasured tradition:' KSL Radiothon...
- For women, lower grades might mean more money
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 16
- Obama shows his funny side while... 14
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 9
- Commuter rail travel increased from... 7
- Randy Shumway: China is a vital... 4
- For women, lower grades might mean more... 2
- Small town residents: Chevron pizza... 1