Supervisors are 27 percent more likely to be happy at work and workers in a skilled trade have a 50 percent better chance at being satisfied with their employment.
Other factors that affect workplace happiness include the privilege of supervising others and working as a caregiver versus a sales salesmen.
The biggest indicators of workplace satisfaction included whether employees enjoy their duties, can focus on what they’re best at and if they have pride in their employer.
Work relationships, having a part in workplace decisions, self-progression and a job's social impact are other indicators that could change workplace happiness.
So far, 11,000 users in 90 countries have taken the survey.
- Shoppers skip turkey for a shot at...
- Barbie can be an engineer, but only if the...
- BLACK FRIDAY LIVE: Protests, beer and prison
- 4 reasons why you shouldn't shop on Black Friday
- Here's how much you can expect to spend on...
- These two things are helping California's...
- Our complete guide to Black Friday, Cyber...
- 5 ways to talk about money with your family...
- Shoppers skip turkey for a shot at... 15
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why... 12
- Immigration reform will boost the... 8
- Barbie can be an engineer, but only if... 8
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals 4
- Facing health law hikes, consumers mull... 4
- Salt Lake City opens door for rideshare... 2
- 5 ways to talk about money with your... 2