Supervisors are 27 percent more likely to be happy at work and workers in a skilled trade have a 50 percent better chance at being satisfied with their employment.
Other factors that affect workplace happiness include the privilege of supervising others and working as a caregiver versus a sales salesmen.
The biggest indicators of workplace satisfaction included whether employees enjoy their duties, can focus on what they’re best at and if they have pride in their employer.
Work relationships, having a part in workplace decisions, self-progression and a job's social impact are other indicators that could change workplace happiness.
So far, 11,000 users in 90 countries have taken the survey.
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- 5 reasons your most talented employees will...
- Failed resort embittered friends, Marc Jenson...
- Balloon crew surpasses distance record in...
- Markets brace for Big Oil profit plunge
- How can Google snap its stock out of its stupor?
- Profiting as a Super Bowl host city...
- Business community supports tax... 22
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80... 15
- McDonald's CEO steps down as sales decline 7
- After setting iPhone record, what does... 5
- US economy slows to 2.6 percent growth... 4
- US consumer confidence jumps to 7... 3
- Knocking doors: What to know before... 3
- 5 reasons your most talented employees... 3