Supervisors are 27 percent more likely to be happy at work and workers in a skilled trade have a 50 percent better chance at being satisfied with their employment.
Other factors that affect workplace happiness include the privilege of supervising others and working as a caregiver versus a sales salesmen.
The biggest indicators of workplace satisfaction included whether employees enjoy their duties, can focus on what they’re best at and if they have pride in their employer.
Work relationships, having a part in workplace decisions, self-progression and a job's social impact are other indicators that could change workplace happiness.
So far, 11,000 users in 90 countries have taken the survey.
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Students hope to invent windows of the future
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies...
- David Sturt and Todd Nordstrom: Don't forget...
- How to avoid scams on Cyber Monday and Giving...
- Utahns' charitable nature unique
- From world-class soldier to world-class...
- Utahns urged to shift spending during Small...
- Feds: Utah companies accused of... 26
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- Obama shops at Washington bookstore,... 4
- Utahns urged to shift spending during... 4
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies... 4
- How to avoid scams on Cyber Monday and... 3
- In time for the holidays, S.L. Comic... 2
- Yahoo's CEO is running out of time to... 1