Supervisors are 27 percent more likely to be happy at work and workers in a skilled trade have a 50 percent better chance at being satisfied with their employment.
Other factors that affect workplace happiness include the privilege of supervising others and working as a caregiver versus a sales salesmen.
The biggest indicators of workplace satisfaction included whether employees enjoy their duties, can focus on what they’re best at and if they have pride in their employer.
Work relationships, having a part in workplace decisions, self-progression and a job's social impact are other indicators that could change workplace happiness.
So far, 11,000 users in 90 countries have taken the survey.
- The average Joe only works 4.5 hours a day....
- North Salt Lake homeowners deny allegations...
- State liquor stores using price tags to warn...
- Greek villagers' secret weapon: Grow your own...
- Dave Ramsey says: 3 traps to avoid after...
- Glen Campbell movie sets standard for CNN film
- $1.75 million funds new electric vehicles for...
- Michelle Singletary: A woman's place is on...
- Michelle Singletary: A woman's place is... 10
- The president wants to extend overtime... 9
- 'In the name of God, this flag comes... 6
- State liquor stores using price tags to... 5
- North Salt Lake homeowners deny... 4
- First lady: Career, technical studies... 3
- Beware of rental scams involving... 2
- The average Joe only works 4.5 hours a... 2