DRAPER — The Utah National Guard’s 640th Regional Training Institute will conduct live-fire artillery training exercises this weekend at Camp Williams.
The exercises will take place Friday and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Sunday if necessary.
The training will be for 13B Cannon Crewmembers and 13F Fire Support Specialists, all students at the 640th Regional Training Institute. The exercises are not open to the public.
Residents of Bluffdale, Riverton, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Saratoga Springs and Lehi will be most affected by the exercises.
For more information, call the National Guard hotline at 801-878-5421.
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes into...
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Investigation underway after man's body found...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 21
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 17
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 17
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 16
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12