DRAPER — The Utah National Guard’s 640th Regional Training Institute will conduct live-fire artillery training exercises this weekend at Camp Williams.
The exercises will take place Friday and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Sunday if necessary.
The training will be for 13B Cannon Crewmembers and 13F Fire Support Specialists, all students at the 640th Regional Training Institute. The exercises are not open to the public.
Residents of Bluffdale, Riverton, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Saratoga Springs and Lehi will be most affected by the exercises.
For more information, call the National Guard hotline at 801-878-5421.
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Carbon County deputy saves father, son from...
- Sugar House man intends to sue police, city...
- Grading Utah schools, 2014: Top 20 highest...
- Woman killed in Sandy shooting
- Fire rips through Orem structure under...
- Gov. Herbert nominates 3rd District Judge...
- Visiting minister urges unity among Christians
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 51
- Prison relocation sites down to four as... 50
- Obama signature all that's left in... 39
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 33
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 33
- Popular Utah County water recreation... 21
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utahns favor Count My Vote and SB54,... 15