DRAPER — The Utah National Guard’s 640th Regional Training Institute will conduct live-fire artillery training exercises this weekend at Camp Williams.
The exercises will take place Friday and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Sunday if necessary.
The training will be for 13B Cannon Crewmembers and 13F Fire Support Specialists, all students at the 640th Regional Training Institute. The exercises are not open to the public.
Residents of Bluffdale, Riverton, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Saratoga Springs and Lehi will be most affected by the exercises.
For more information, call the National Guard hotline at 801-878-5421.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Blue Moon Festival is Aug. 6 in Holladay
- Orem police invest in new armor to protect...
- BLM releases blueprint for oil and gas...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 75
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 24
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14