DRAPER — The Utah National Guard’s 640th Regional Training Institute will conduct live-fire artillery training exercises this weekend at Camp Williams.
The exercises will take place Friday and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Sunday if necessary.
The training will be for 13B Cannon Crewmembers and 13F Fire Support Specialists, all students at the 640th Regional Training Institute. The exercises are not open to the public.
Residents of Bluffdale, Riverton, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Saratoga Springs and Lehi will be most affected by the exercises.
For more information, call the National Guard hotline at 801-878-5421.
- UDOT announces road project schedule for 2015
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to dial...
- Can you name your U.S. Representative? See...
- Eagle Mountain man killed in alleged domestic...
- Hope in a crisis: School, community leaders...
- Want to land your dream job? 4 must-do things
- Educators call for funding, legislation to...
- Washington Terrace woman found dead, 2 in...
- Officer in parade controversy speaks... 266
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on... 52
- Illinois professor could help Utah... 43
- House Speaker Greg Hughes kills hopes... 34
- Utah Senate rejects delay to Count My... 19
- Lawmakers consider academic turnaround... 17
- Some GOP House members disagree with... 16
- Hope in a crisis: School, community... 16