DRAPER — The Utah National Guard’s 640th Regional Training Institute will conduct live-fire artillery training exercises this weekend at Camp Williams.
The exercises will take place Friday and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Sunday if necessary.
The training will be for 13B Cannon Crewmembers and 13F Fire Support Specialists, all students at the 640th Regional Training Institute. The exercises are not open to the public.
Residents of Bluffdale, Riverton, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Saratoga Springs and Lehi will be most affected by the exercises.
For more information, call the National Guard hotline at 801-878-5421.
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove garage;...
- Dinosaur discoveries in Utah's 'amazing...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 96
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- Utah attorney general encourages... 57
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 36
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23
- Southern Utah left wanting for water 11