Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The city has debuted an Urban Intervention Project to get feedback from residents at what will be the site of the city's Performing Arts Center. The project consists of two 8-foot chalkboards asking the public to complete the following sentences.
• I hope the new Performing Arts Center will?
• A great arts district includes?
• The best thing about this area is?
All of the responses posted on the boards will be gathered and included in a widespread public engagement effort that will inform and shape upcoming decisions about the city's new performing arts venue.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Seeking social media 'likes' could cause...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 61
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17