Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The city has debuted an Urban Intervention Project to get feedback from residents at what will be the site of the city's Performing Arts Center. The project consists of two 8-foot chalkboards asking the public to complete the following sentences.
• I hope the new Performing Arts Center will?
• A great arts district includes?
• The best thing about this area is?
All of the responses posted on the boards will be gathered and included in a widespread public engagement effort that will inform and shape upcoming decisions about the city's new performing arts venue.
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Stolen Dodge Charger no match for Hurricane...
- Salt Lake County cities, school districts...
- What went right: How one Orem family turned...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Teen girl killed in Millard County crash
- Herriman man says his brain tumor felt like a...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 48
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 37
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 33
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 16
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 12
- Salt Lake police looking for horses,... 10
- Survey: Utah residents want crops, not... 10
- National report shows high overall... 9