Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The city has debuted an Urban Intervention Project to get feedback from residents at what will be the site of the city's Performing Arts Center. The project consists of two 8-foot chalkboards asking the public to complete the following sentences.
• I hope the new Performing Arts Center will?
• A great arts district includes?
• The best thing about this area is?
All of the responses posted on the boards will be gathered and included in a widespread public engagement effort that will inform and shape upcoming decisions about the city's new performing arts venue.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Horse owners urged to have animals vaccinated
- Judiciary panel OK’s ex-Centerville...
- Bank bomb scare prompts evacuation of...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 31
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 14