Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The city has debuted an Urban Intervention Project to get feedback from residents at what will be the site of the city's Performing Arts Center. The project consists of two 8-foot chalkboards asking the public to complete the following sentences.
• I hope the new Performing Arts Center will?
• A great arts district includes?
• The best thing about this area is?
All of the responses posted on the boards will be gathered and included in a widespread public engagement effort that will inform and shape upcoming decisions about the city's new performing arts venue.
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held on $6...
- Southern Utah left wanting for water
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove garage;...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 86
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- Utah attorney general encourages... 57
- Police nab man suspected of gropings at... 31
- Will Josh Powell's family argue he... 28
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 27
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24