Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The city has debuted an Urban Intervention Project to get feedback from residents at what will be the site of the city's Performing Arts Center. The project consists of two 8-foot chalkboards asking the public to complete the following sentences.
• I hope the new Performing Arts Center will?
• A great arts district includes?
• The best thing about this area is?
All of the responses posted on the boards will be gathered and included in a widespread public engagement effort that will inform and shape upcoming decisions about the city's new performing arts venue.
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Springville homes evacuated after fireworks...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- 2 killed in Uintah County crash identified as...
- Summer Sounds: Train, The Wallflowers play...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 8