Utah Utes basketball: Time for annual 'Night with the Runnin' Utes'
SALT LAKE CITY — They're back and my, oh my, have they changed.
The University of Utah men's basketball team's annual "Night with the Runnin' Utes" is set for Wednesday, 7 p.m., in the Huntsman Center. Admission to the full-speed scrimmage is free.
Utah coach Larry Krystkowiak's second season at helm features a revamped roster featuring only three returnees — Jason Washburn, Cedric Martin and Alex Mortensen — from the 2011-12 squad that went 6-25 overall. They're joined on this season's active roster by Dallin Bachynski, Glen Dean, Aaron Dotson, Jarred DuBois, Renan Lenz, Jordan Loveridge, Jeremy Olsen, Ryan Osterloh, Xan Ricketts, Justin Seymour, Brandon Taylor and Dakarai Tucker.
The players will sign autographs for fans after the game on the court.
Utah opens the season with an exhibition game at home against Simon Fraser on Nov. 2. The Utes open the regular season a week later against Willamette.
- 'A little dating community': Marriages emerge...
- Morning links: Most excitement for Jazz since...
- Exum, Hood, Cooley shine for Jazz in Summer...
- Aggies, Cougars, Utes named to college...
- From stutterer to preacher: Former BYU safety...
- Top in-state basketball prospects receiving...
- Police arrest, identify alleged gunman in...
- Trey Lyles signs with Utah Jazz
- Morning links: BYU signee shot in arm;... 41
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder... 38
- Morning links: Most excitement for Jazz... 36
- Dick Harmon: A more confident Robert... 30
- Utah Utes enjoy banner year as seven... 24
- Hatfield suspended from U. football... 24
- Utah Jazz: Brazilian point guard Raul... 16
- BYU football recruit Charles West shot... 16