Utah Utes basketball: Time for annual 'Night with the Runnin' Utes'
SALT LAKE CITY — They're back and my, oh my, have they changed.
The University of Utah men's basketball team's annual "Night with the Runnin' Utes" is set for Wednesday, 7 p.m., in the Huntsman Center. Admission to the full-speed scrimmage is free.
Utah coach Larry Krystkowiak's second season at helm features a revamped roster featuring only three returnees — Jason Washburn, Cedric Martin and Alex Mortensen — from the 2011-12 squad that went 6-25 overall. They're joined on this season's active roster by Dallin Bachynski, Glen Dean, Aaron Dotson, Jarred DuBois, Renan Lenz, Jordan Loveridge, Jeremy Olsen, Ryan Osterloh, Xan Ricketts, Justin Seymour, Brandon Taylor and Dakarai Tucker.
The players will sign autographs for fans after the game on the court.
Utah opens the season with an exhibition game at home against Simon Fraser on Nov. 2. The Utes open the regular season a week later against Willamette.
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school...
- College football predictions: How will... 140
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 47
- Utah football: Utes eye successful start 42