Utah Utes basketball: Time for annual 'Night with the Runnin' Utes'
SALT LAKE CITY — They're back and my, oh my, have they changed.
The University of Utah men's basketball team's annual "Night with the Runnin' Utes" is set for Wednesday, 7 p.m., in the Huntsman Center. Admission to the full-speed scrimmage is free.
Utah coach Larry Krystkowiak's second season at helm features a revamped roster featuring only three returnees — Jason Washburn, Cedric Martin and Alex Mortensen — from the 2011-12 squad that went 6-25 overall. They're joined on this season's active roster by Dallin Bachynski, Glen Dean, Aaron Dotson, Jarred DuBois, Renan Lenz, Jordan Loveridge, Jeremy Olsen, Ryan Osterloh, Xan Ricketts, Justin Seymour, Brandon Taylor and Dakarai Tucker.
The players will sign autographs for fans after the game on the court.
Utah opens the season with an exhibition game at home against Simon Fraser on Nov. 2. The Utes open the regular season a week later against Willamette.
- New Rome mayor maintains opposition to 2024...
- Former NBA MVP Derrick Rose traded from Bulls...
- NHL coming to Las Vegas; New team to start...
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion...
- Chile beats Colombia 2-0 to return to Copa...
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 101
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 35
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 27
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 16
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14
- Jazz GM Dennis Lindsey rebuts rumor... 14