Utah Utes basketball: Time for annual 'Night with the Runnin' Utes'
SALT LAKE CITY — They're back and my, oh my, have they changed.
The University of Utah men's basketball team's annual "Night with the Runnin' Utes" is set for Wednesday, 7 p.m., in the Huntsman Center. Admission to the full-speed scrimmage is free.
Utah coach Larry Krystkowiak's second season at helm features a revamped roster featuring only three returnees — Jason Washburn, Cedric Martin and Alex Mortensen — from the 2011-12 squad that went 6-25 overall. They're joined on this season's active roster by Dallin Bachynski, Glen Dean, Aaron Dotson, Jarred DuBois, Renan Lenz, Jordan Loveridge, Jeremy Olsen, Ryan Osterloh, Xan Ricketts, Justin Seymour, Brandon Taylor and Dakarai Tucker.
The players will sign autographs for fans after the game on the court.
Utah opens the season with an exhibition game at home against Simon Fraser on Nov. 2. The Utes open the regular season a week later against Willamette.
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Utah basketball team makes it a doubly-good...
- Sunday morning QB: Stars and stats from No....
- BYU coach Shawn Olmstead provided calming...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 50
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 24