Time Out: For the first time ever, this weekend the “2012 Time Out for Women: Seek the Good” will be streamed live and free for anyone hoping to watch. And you can be part of this experimental experience but clicking in, learning about the video stream information and signing up. Awesome!
Gilbert Temple: I’ve made it a habit to check in on the Gilbert Arizona Temple photo blog every now and again, and was delighted to see these photos of the almost-finished product, lit up at night. Absolutely gorgeous! Click in to see.
Pie spice: I could almost smell autumn baking as I read through this “How to: Make Pumpkin Pie Spice” post that looks to be both easy and economical. Plus there’s a bonus recipe for Cranberry Pumpkin Bread that looks delicious! Enjoy!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- LDS World: Western author Wallace Stegner...
- Religious groups react to Boy Scouts’...
- BYU-Idaho students form brotherhood of...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 298
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 141
- Religious groups react to Boy... 77
- Do contraceptive rules make religious... 43
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 31
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in... 27
- America welcomes Christians, Jews;... 21
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in... 10