Time Out: For the first time ever, this weekend the “2012 Time Out for Women: Seek the Good” will be streamed live and free for anyone hoping to watch. And you can be part of this experimental experience but clicking in, learning about the video stream information and signing up. Awesome!
Gilbert Temple: I’ve made it a habit to check in on the Gilbert Arizona Temple photo blog every now and again, and was delighted to see these photos of the almost-finished product, lit up at night. Absolutely gorgeous! Click in to see.
Pie spice: I could almost smell autumn baking as I read through this “How to: Make Pumpkin Pie Spice” post that looks to be both easy and economical. Plus there’s a bonus recipe for Cranberry Pumpkin Bread that looks delicious! Enjoy!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Christmas lights on Temple Square in pictures...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and Winston...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- LDS growth in India draws media attention
- Nelson Mandela's faith made him a worldwide...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies... 55
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional... 26
- Defending the Faith: 'Pleased as man... 22
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach... 21
- What's new: 'Women and the Priesthood'... 18
- Space and religion: How believers view... 13
- Redskins find new opponent, supporter... 7
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the... 6