Time Out: For the first time ever, this weekend the “2012 Time Out for Women: Seek the Good” will be streamed live and free for anyone hoping to watch. And you can be part of this experimental experience but clicking in, learning about the video stream information and signing up. Awesome!
Gilbert Temple: I’ve made it a habit to check in on the Gilbert Arizona Temple photo blog every now and again, and was delighted to see these photos of the almost-finished product, lit up at night. Absolutely gorgeous! Click in to see.
Pie spice: I could almost smell autumn baking as I read through this “How to: Make Pumpkin Pie Spice” post that looks to be both easy and economical. Plus there’s a bonus recipe for Cranberry Pumpkin Bread that looks delicious! Enjoy!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: email@example.com
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- Wright Words: A day in the life of Mormon...
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- LDS grandmother completes Personal Progress...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 53
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 31
- LDS CIO helps LDSTech attendees better... 26
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 21
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin... 13
- Here's how you can learn more about God 13
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 9