Time Out: For the first time ever, this weekend the “2012 Time Out for Women: Seek the Good” will be streamed live and free for anyone hoping to watch. And you can be part of this experimental experience but clicking in, learning about the video stream information and signing up. Awesome!
Gilbert Temple: I’ve made it a habit to check in on the Gilbert Arizona Temple photo blog every now and again, and was delighted to see these photos of the almost-finished product, lit up at night. Absolutely gorgeous! Click in to see.
Pie spice: I could almost smell autumn baking as I read through this “How to: Make Pumpkin Pie Spice” post that looks to be both easy and economical. Plus there’s a bonus recipe for Cranberry Pumpkin Bread that looks delicious! Enjoy!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- State bills to protect religious freedom...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A look back...
- Why I don’t call myself a ‘Mormon...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 157
- Why I don’t call myself a... 92
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 62
- Why Ted Cruz launched his presidential... 17
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 15
- Meet the Muslim actor playing Jesus in... 10
- Returning LDS missionary, father... 8