Time Out: For the first time ever, this weekend the “2012 Time Out for Women: Seek the Good” will be streamed live and free for anyone hoping to watch. And you can be part of this experimental experience but clicking in, learning about the video stream information and signing up. Awesome!
Gilbert Temple: I’ve made it a habit to check in on the Gilbert Arizona Temple photo blog every now and again, and was delighted to see these photos of the almost-finished product, lit up at night. Absolutely gorgeous! Click in to see.
Pie spice: I could almost smell autumn baking as I read through this “How to: Make Pumpkin Pie Spice” post that looks to be both easy and economical. Plus there’s a bonus recipe for Cranberry Pumpkin Bread that looks delicious! Enjoy!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: email@example.com
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with newly...
- A conversation with Mormon convert and 7-time...
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- Over half a million people attended Ogden...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- LDS apostle Elder Russell M. Nelson turns 90
- Should I stay or should I go? How faith adds...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 31
- Here's how U.S. churches are changing... 15
- Ted Cruz was booed off stage for... 14
- Should I stay or should I go? How faith... 12
- Americans link violence with Muslims,... 11
- A conversation with Mormon convert and... 9
- The biggest band in the world is also... 7
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU... 5