Video: Kids react to the election and discuss the presidential candidates
Most people have an opinion on the upcoming presidential election that will shape our country for the next four years. And the opinions are getting stronger as Election Day draws near.
But what do the kids of America think?
Yes, many young kids take their opinions based off those of their parents. However, this video shows an interesting perspective of the election. The video shows these kids watching some of the recent debates and being asked questions about each candidate. Though the video is long, it is fun and interesting to see what the kids have to say about the election.
Contact Gregory Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM.
- Arizona mom makes Halloween costumes a fun...
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Top 10 money mistakes new parents make
- Marriage isn’t about romance
- West Jordan boy loses battle with leukemia,...
- David Archuleta and Lexi Walker sing 'A Whole...
- Days before deadline, brain cancer victim may...
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: Halloween costumes for...
- Southern Baptists tell pastors: hold... 26
- West Jordan boy loses battle with... 15
- Marriage isn’t about romance 13
- Parental complaints result in racy... 11
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Our love/hate... 6
- When parents are desensitized, what... 6
- LDS couple with triplets expecting... 6
- Is it safe to give out candy on Halloween? 4