Video: Kids react to the election and discuss the presidential candidates
Most people have an opinion on the upcoming presidential election that will shape our country for the next four years. And the opinions are getting stronger as Election Day draws near.
But what do the kids of America think?
Yes, many young kids take their opinions based off those of their parents. However, this video shows an interesting perspective of the election. The video shows these kids watching some of the recent debates and being asked questions about each candidate. Though the video is long, it is fun and interesting to see what the kids have to say about the election.
Contact Gregory Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM.
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Book review: Young widow's memoir presents a...
- Family motto helps LDS couple put parenting...
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup from...
- 12 Disney movies that are coming out in 2015
- Top honeymoon destinations for 2015
- Motherhood Matters: What I learned from...
- Are you part of the global 'baby shortage'?
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 12
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup... 11
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos... 5
- Family motto helps LDS couple put... 5
- Sherry Young: Nostalgia, airplanes and... 4
- Motherhood Matters: To grouchy moms... 4
- Does taking advantage of family leave... 4
- Dad gets 'no-show' bill after... 3