Video: Kids react to the election and discuss the presidential candidates
Most people have an opinion on the upcoming presidential election that will shape our country for the next four years. And the opinions are getting stronger as Election Day draws near.
But what do the kids of America think?
Yes, many young kids take their opinions based off those of their parents. However, this video shows an interesting perspective of the election. The video shows these kids watching some of the recent debates and being asked questions about each candidate. Though the video is long, it is fun and interesting to see what the kids have to say about the election.
Contact Gregory Rose at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM.
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your kids to...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of history, too
- Wright Words: What I learned on a trail near...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 keys to a great family...
- Is this TV show a 'game changer for people...
- 4 tips for planning a successful family hike
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Top parenting ideas,...
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your... 22
- Amy Iverson: Showing kids how to make... 6
- Wright Words: What I learned on a trail... 4
- First-timers and veterans among... 2
- The Clean Cut: 91-year-old widow... 2
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Lessons from sending... 2
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of... 1
- Websites allow viewers, parents to... 1