Video: Kids react to the election and discuss the presidential candidates
Most people have an opinion on the upcoming presidential election that will shape our country for the next four years. And the opinions are getting stronger as Election Day draws near.
But what do the kids of America think?
Yes, many young kids take their opinions based off those of their parents. However, this video shows an interesting perspective of the election. The video shows these kids watching some of the recent debates and being asked questions about each candidate. Though the video is long, it is fun and interesting to see what the kids have to say about the election.
Contact Gregory Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM.
- Do moms need a purpose beyond motherhood?
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- John Lennon audio interviews surface on 'I'm...
- 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' cast...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to carry on tradition...
- Can you name the celebrity voices behind...
- Bubba Watson, two-time Masters Golf...
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Tipping points:... 37
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 27
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and... 24
- Get married, stay married? No fault... 14
- Wright Words: Despite horrific fire,... 12
- 'Heaven is for Real' delivers a... 9
- Do moms need a purpose beyond motherhood? 8
- How early is too early for education? 6