Video: Kids react to the election and discuss the presidential candidates
Most people have an opinion on the upcoming presidential election that will shape our country for the next four years. And the opinions are getting stronger as Election Day draws near.
But what do the kids of America think?
Yes, many young kids take their opinions based off those of their parents. However, this video shows an interesting perspective of the election. The video shows these kids watching some of the recent debates and being asked questions about each candidate. Though the video is long, it is fun and interesting to see what the kids have to say about the election.
Contact Gregory Rose at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM.
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to...
- Power of Moms: The 21-day motherhood challenge
- How one woman unplugged from technology for...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- 11-year-old girl honors sick grandfather by...
- The Clean Cut: Children identify mom without...
- The Clean Cut: 12-year-old boy writes,...
- Erin Stewart: Are trampolines too dangerous...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 42
- Erin Stewart: Are trampolines too... 17
- Does being married bring you closer to... 7
- Nothing to frown about: 3 baby arrivals... 6
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 6
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 3
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to... 3
- This couple lost their wedding location... 2