SALT LAKE CITY — City officials will host a panel discussion Wednesday on off-leash dog services.
Salt Lake City, in partnership with Salt Lake County Animal Services, is hosting the panel from 6:30-8 p.m. in the auditorium of the Salt Lake Main Library, 210 E. 400 South.
The goal of the forum is to gather ideas and feedback from residents on how the city can improve the way off-leash parks are used and maintained, potential new off-leash parks and how to nurture a positive environment for all users of parks and public spaces.
The panel discussion and public forum is being moderated by Jennifer Napier-Pearce, host of KCPW’s "CityViews," and will be recorded for broadcast the next day on the station. The public is invited to attend.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 80
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 18
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 18
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13