SALT LAKE CITY — City officials will host a panel discussion Wednesday on off-leash dog services.
Salt Lake City, in partnership with Salt Lake County Animal Services, is hosting the panel from 6:30-8 p.m. in the auditorium of the Salt Lake Main Library, 210 E. 400 South.
The goal of the forum is to gather ideas and feedback from residents on how the city can improve the way off-leash parks are used and maintained, potential new off-leash parks and how to nurture a positive environment for all users of parks and public spaces.
The panel discussion and public forum is being moderated by Jennifer Napier-Pearce, host of KCPW’s "CityViews," and will be recorded for broadcast the next day on the station. The public is invited to attend.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14