SALT LAKE CITY — City officials will host a panel discussion Wednesday on off-leash dog services.
Salt Lake City, in partnership with Salt Lake County Animal Services, is hosting the panel from 6:30-8 p.m. in the auditorium of the Salt Lake Main Library, 210 E. 400 South.
The goal of the forum is to gather ideas and feedback from residents on how the city can improve the way off-leash parks are used and maintained, potential new off-leash parks and how to nurture a positive environment for all users of parks and public spaces.
The panel discussion and public forum is being moderated by Jennifer Napier-Pearce, host of KCPW’s "CityViews," and will be recorded for broadcast the next day on the station. The public is invited to attend.
- Scalia's death leaves major void in high...
- Smithfield teen makes Valentine's Day special...
- France bestows highest honor on Utah veteran
- Giant Kennecott dump trucks are sporting an...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- Race heating up as congressional Democrats...
- Logan man killed in Idaho car crash
- 3 seriously injured in multi-vehicle crash on...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 40
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 36
- Scalia's death leaves major void in... 36
- IRS raids properties with possible... 22
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San... 12
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's... 11
- Race heating up as congressional... 11