SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake Community College has been recognized for its use of technology on its campuses.
Digital Community Colleges Survey recently announced SLCC as the nation's eighth best large community college for using technology. The large college category includes all colleges with 10,000 students or more.
"This survey gives great insight into the nation's community colleges' efforts to advance services to students through new technologies," said Cathilea Robinett, executive vice president of e.Republic, a new media company that specializes in education. "The winners in these categories have increased the number of computers and kiosks, automated labor-intensive processes, improved student portals and increased student online services and more."
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 12
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 11