SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake Community College has been recognized for its use of technology on its campuses.
Digital Community Colleges Survey recently announced SLCC as the nation's eighth best large community college for using technology. The large college category includes all colleges with 10,000 students or more.
"This survey gives great insight into the nation's community colleges' efforts to advance services to students through new technologies," said Cathilea Robinett, executive vice president of e.Republic, a new media company that specializes in education. "The winners in these categories have increased the number of computers and kiosks, automated labor-intensive processes, improved student portals and increased student online services and more."
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 163
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 11
- The ghosts under our feet: 88... 10