SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake Community College has been recognized for its use of technology on its campuses.
Digital Community Colleges Survey recently announced SLCC as the nation's eighth best large community college for using technology. The large college category includes all colleges with 10,000 students or more.
"This survey gives great insight into the nation's community colleges' efforts to advance services to students through new technologies," said Cathilea Robinett, executive vice president of e.Republic, a new media company that specializes in education. "The winners in these categories have increased the number of computers and kiosks, automated labor-intensive processes, improved student portals and increased student online services and more."
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Body of overdue hiker found in Zion National...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 77
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Join the discussion: How libertarian is... 36
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 35
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 22
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18