SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake Community College has been recognized for its use of technology on its campuses.
Digital Community Colleges Survey recently announced SLCC as the nation's eighth best large community college for using technology. The large college category includes all colleges with 10,000 students or more.
"This survey gives great insight into the nation's community colleges' efforts to advance services to students through new technologies," said Cathilea Robinett, executive vice president of e.Republic, a new media company that specializes in education. "The winners in these categories have increased the number of computers and kiosks, automated labor-intensive processes, improved student portals and increased student online services and more."
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Samuelson honored as 5,648 graduate from BYU
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 59
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16
- Gov. Gary Herbert resisting Utah GOP... 14