USU football: Utah State will hold football coaches’ luncheon on Monday, Oct. 22
Utah State will hold a football coaches’ luncheon on Monday, Oct. 22, at the Copper Mill Restaurant in downtown Logan. The luncheon, sponsored by the Big Blue Scholarship Fund, will start at noon and feature USU head coach Gary Andersen.
Cost of the luncheon is $13 for Big Blue Scholarship Fund Members presenting their membership card and $16 for non-members.
Utah State (6-2, 2-0 WAC) continues Western Athletic Conference play this week at UTSA (5-2, 1-1 WAC) on Saturday, Oct. 27, at 12 p.m. (MT). The game will be available to watch live at ESPN3.com.
Utah State has won seven-straight WAC games dating back to last season, including each of its last four on the road, and is off to its best start to a season since the 1978 team won seven of its first nine games. USU has also now won 11 of its last 14 games, which is its best stretch since the 1972-73 seasons.
All remaining Cache Valley Luncheons will be held at the Copper Mill Restaurant, which is located at 55 North Main in Logan on the following Mondays – Oct. 29, Nov. 12 and Nov. 19.
For USU football ticket information, contact the USU Ticket Office at the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum or call 1-888-USTATE-1 or (435) 797-0305. Tickets can also be purchased on the USU website.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Friday night lights central, playoffs...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's progress...
- Langi making an impact at linebacker for BYU
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- High school football: State tournament pairings
- High school football: Friday's playoff roundup
- Ranking the starting centers in the NBA from...
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 60
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- High school football: State tournament... 55
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve... 51
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 35
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32