The Utah Jazz beat the Los Angeles Clippers 99-91 in Salt Lake City, Utah Saturday night.
Marvin Williams led the Jazz with 18 points, as the Jazz had six players in double-figures. He also had eight rebounds and four steals. Matt Barnes had 22 points for the Clippers and Chris Paul added 17 points and eight assists.
Heading into the 4th quarter with up 80-65, the Jazz didn't score a point for 2 and a half minitues and the Clippers cut the lead to 80-71. After both teams scored, the lead shrank to 87-80 with 5:35 to play as the Clippers went on a 15-7 run. But the Clippers couldn't overcome that deficit and fell to the Jazz.
EMAIL: email@example.com TWITTER: @BullockBlaze
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- BYU jumps into national spotlight after big...
- BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars held...
- Holmoe assesses the state of the program as...
- Mike Sorensen: How about a Utah-BYU matchup...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- About Utah: Replace the prison with the NFL,...
- Photos: BYU welcomed by fans at Provo Airport
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 106
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 79
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 64
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 50
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 31
- BYU looking forward to big showdown at... 27
- Mike Sorensen: How about a Utah-BYU... 27
- Holmoe assesses the state of the... 25