The Utah Jazz beat the Los Angeles Clippers 99-91 in Salt Lake City, Utah Saturday night.
Marvin Williams led the Jazz with 18 points, as the Jazz had six players in double-figures. He also had eight rebounds and four steals. Matt Barnes had 22 points for the Clippers and Chris Paul added 17 points and eight assists.
Heading into the 4th quarter with up 80-65, the Jazz didn't score a point for 2 and a half minitues and the Clippers cut the lead to 80-71. After both teams scored, the lead shrank to 87-80 with 5:35 to play as the Clippers went on a 15-7 run. But the Clippers couldn't overcome that deficit and fell to the Jazz.
EMAIL: email@example.com TWITTER: @BullockBlaze
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball tournament...
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- Kansas City Royals turn to former BYU pitcher...
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 87
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 77
- Dick Harmon: BYU's defense needs Bronco... 58
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 57
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- High school football: State tournament... 45
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 43
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42