The Utah Jazz beat the Los Angeles Clippers 99-91 in Salt Lake City, Utah Saturday night.
Marvin Williams led the Jazz with 18 points, as the Jazz had six players in double-figures. He also had eight rebounds and four steals. Matt Barnes had 22 points for the Clippers and Chris Paul added 17 points and eight assists.
Heading into the 4th quarter with up 80-65, the Jazz didn't score a point for 2 and a half minitues and the Clippers cut the lead to 80-71. After both teams scored, the lead shrank to 87-80 with 5:35 to play as the Clippers went on a 15-7 run. But the Clippers couldn't overcome that deficit and fell to the Jazz.
EMAIL: email@example.com TWITTER: @BullockBlaze
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34