SALT LAKE CITY — A 15-year-old Santa Clara girl that was buried in sand when a hole she was playing in collapsed died Saturday.
Whitney Webb passed away Saturday evening at Primary Children's Medical Center, according to a hospital spokesperson.
Webb and three younger siblings had dug a hole roughly 4 feet deep and had been playing in it Friday afternoon. At some point the hole caved in on her.
She was transported to Dixie Regional Medical Center in St. George where they were able to regain a pulse, according to Washington County sheriff's deputy Shauna Jones, at which point she was flown to Primary Children's.
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases on...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 103
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 67
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 44
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 41
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24