WEST VALLEY CITY — The Granite Board of Education is holding open house meetings on proposed school boundary changes.
The district is building a new elementary school at 5194 W. Highbury Parkway, and several neighborhoods are being reviewed for realignment. The open house will run from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 1, at Valley Crest Elementary, 5240 W. 3100 South.
The board also is considering a boundary change for Granger and Rolling Meadows elementary schools. The open house will be 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 24, at Granger Elementary, 3700 S. 1950 West.
For more information about the boundary proposals, visit www.graniteschools.org.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 162
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 83
- Police release names of officers... 37
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 35
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17