WEST VALLEY CITY — The Granite Board of Education is holding open house meetings on proposed school boundary changes.
The district is building a new elementary school at 5194 W. Highbury Parkway, and several neighborhoods are being reviewed for realignment. The open house will run from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 1, at Valley Crest Elementary, 5240 W. 3100 South.
The board also is considering a boundary change for Granger and Rolling Meadows elementary schools. The open house will be 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 24, at Granger Elementary, 3700 S. 1950 West.
For more information about the boundary proposals, visit www.graniteschools.org.
- Vegas’ water drying up
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees
- Report: Colleagues wondered if A.G. Mark...
- Man killed in court had tried to prevent...
- Fundraiser established for 2-year-old who was...
- U. student government passes resolution to...
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the thin...
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging at...
- U. student government passes resolution... 68
- Utah's new adaptive testing system... 59
- Utah among states with greatest urban... 45
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging... 27
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 25
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the... 23
- GOP resolution calls for partisan... 19
- Report: Colleagues wondered if A.G.... 19