WEST VALLEY CITY — The Granite Board of Education is holding open house meetings on proposed school boundary changes.
The district is building a new elementary school at 5194 W. Highbury Parkway, and several neighborhoods are being reviewed for realignment. The open house will run from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 1, at Valley Crest Elementary, 5240 W. 3100 South.
The board also is considering a boundary change for Granger and Rolling Meadows elementary schools. The open house will be 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 24, at Granger Elementary, 3700 S. 1950 West.
For more information about the boundary proposals, visit www.graniteschools.org.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Police: Man confronts driver's ed student,...
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Appellate court upholds water rights... 8