WEST VALLEY CITY — The Granite Board of Education is holding open house meetings on proposed school boundary changes.
The district is building a new elementary school at 5194 W. Highbury Parkway, and several neighborhoods are being reviewed for realignment. The open house will run from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 1, at Valley Crest Elementary, 5240 W. 3100 South.
The board also is considering a boundary change for Granger and Rolling Meadows elementary schools. The open house will be 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 24, at Granger Elementary, 3700 S. 1950 West.
For more information about the boundary proposals, visit www.graniteschools.org.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Seeking social media 'likes' could cause...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 47
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 21
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17