SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Department of Workforce Services has announced the winners of the 2012 Utah Work/Life Awards.
The awards aim to showcase employer best practices and provide a forum for companies to exchange ideas and collaborate on challenges.
The awards are presented in three size categories: Micro, Medium and Large.
In the Large category are: 1-800 CONTACTS Inc.; Automated Data Processing Inc.; Canyons Resort; Nicholas & Co. Inc; Mountain America Credit Union and South Davis Community Hospital.
The Medium category award winners are: Ace Disposal; CyberSource, a Visa company; Futura Industries; Cicero Group; DigiCert Inc.; Equitable Life & Casualty Insurance Company; Software Technology Group; Tanner LLC; and Cirque Corp.
In the Micro categor are: Utah Foster Care Foundation; Mantyla McReynolds; Digital Financial Group; Utah Clean Energy and Brainstorm Inc.
The awards will be presented at a luncheon in the state Capitol rotunda Oct. 25.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Roy home destroyed in fire
- Man shot by roommate in Holladay, police say
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7