SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Department of Workforce Services has announced the winners of the 2012 Utah Work/Life Awards.
The awards aim to showcase employer best practices and provide a forum for companies to exchange ideas and collaborate on challenges.
The awards are presented in three size categories: Micro, Medium and Large.
In the Large category are: 1-800 CONTACTS Inc.; Automated Data Processing Inc.; Canyons Resort; Nicholas & Co. Inc; Mountain America Credit Union and South Davis Community Hospital.
The Medium category award winners are: Ace Disposal; CyberSource, a Visa company; Futura Industries; Cicero Group; DigiCert Inc.; Equitable Life & Casualty Insurance Company; Software Technology Group; Tanner LLC; and Cirque Corp.
In the Micro categor are: Utah Foster Care Foundation; Mantyla McReynolds; Digital Financial Group; Utah Clean Energy and Brainstorm Inc.
The awards will be presented at a luncheon in the state Capitol rotunda Oct. 25.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Police: Man shot, injured by officer in Ogden
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 21
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 21
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12