SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Department of Workforce Services has announced the winners of the 2012 Utah Work/Life Awards.
The awards aim to showcase employer best practices and provide a forum for companies to exchange ideas and collaborate on challenges.
The awards are presented in three size categories: Micro, Medium and Large.
In the Large category are: 1-800 CONTACTS Inc.; Automated Data Processing Inc.; Canyons Resort; Nicholas & Co. Inc; Mountain America Credit Union and South Davis Community Hospital.
The Medium category award winners are: Ace Disposal; CyberSource, a Visa company; Futura Industries; Cicero Group; DigiCert Inc.; Equitable Life & Casualty Insurance Company; Software Technology Group; Tanner LLC; and Cirque Corp.
In the Micro categor are: Utah Foster Care Foundation; Mantyla McReynolds; Digital Financial Group; Utah Clean Energy and Brainstorm Inc.
The awards will be presented at a luncheon in the state Capitol rotunda Oct. 25.
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Review board clears Salt Lake police officer...
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Police say son beat 70-year-old father to death
- Utah mother of 8 in running for...
- Uintah County man accused of assaulting...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- Republican, Democratic political... 49
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 44
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 33
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt... 33
- Review board clears Salt Lake police... 30
- Lawsuit claims State School Board... 29
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26