SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Department of Workforce Services has announced the winners of the 2012 Utah Work/Life Awards.
The awards aim to showcase employer best practices and provide a forum for companies to exchange ideas and collaborate on challenges.
The awards are presented in three size categories: Micro, Medium and Large.
In the Large category are: 1-800 CONTACTS Inc.; Automated Data Processing Inc.; Canyons Resort; Nicholas & Co. Inc; Mountain America Credit Union and South Davis Community Hospital.
The Medium category award winners are: Ace Disposal; CyberSource, a Visa company; Futura Industries; Cicero Group; DigiCert Inc.; Equitable Life & Casualty Insurance Company; Software Technology Group; Tanner LLC; and Cirque Corp.
In the Micro categor are: Utah Foster Care Foundation; Mantyla McReynolds; Digital Financial Group; Utah Clean Energy and Brainstorm Inc.
The awards will be presented at a luncheon in the state Capitol rotunda Oct. 25.
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Carbon County deputy saves father, son from...
- Grading Utah schools, 2014: Top 20 highest...
- Sugar House man intends to sue police, city...
- Woman killed in Sandy shooting
- Orem construction fire believed to be arson,...
- Gov. Herbert nominates 3rd District Judge...
- Visiting minister urges unity among Christians
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 51
- Prison relocation sites down to four as... 50
- Obama signature all that's left in... 39
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 33
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 33
- Popular Utah County water recreation... 21
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utahns favor Count My Vote and SB54,... 15