SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Department of Workforce Services has announced the winners of the 2012 Utah Work/Life Awards.
The awards aim to showcase employer best practices and provide a forum for companies to exchange ideas and collaborate on challenges.
The awards are presented in three size categories: Micro, Medium and Large.
In the Large category are: 1-800 CONTACTS Inc.; Automated Data Processing Inc.; Canyons Resort; Nicholas & Co. Inc; Mountain America Credit Union and South Davis Community Hospital.
The Medium category award winners are: Ace Disposal; CyberSource, a Visa company; Futura Industries; Cicero Group; DigiCert Inc.; Equitable Life & Casualty Insurance Company; Software Technology Group; Tanner LLC; and Cirque Corp.
In the Micro categor are: Utah Foster Care Foundation; Mantyla McReynolds; Digital Financial Group; Utah Clean Energy and Brainstorm Inc.
The awards will be presented at a luncheon in the state Capitol rotunda Oct. 25.
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- Redefining college: How associate degrees...
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- Q and A: The business of being Moab
- Job A Day program gives homeless people...
- Osmond to run 250 miles to help kids get...
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 26
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz: Drug Enforcement... 15
- Second student sues district over... 14