God’s daughters: “I can be innovative. I can constantly learn. I can heal. I can make a difference.” These are just some of the incredible descriptive statements portrayed in the newest Mormon Message. Please click in to view “Daughters of God” from all over the world, women of testimony and courage who are powerfully making statements of faith. Love it!
Book of Mormon app: There is a new Book of Mormon app for Android, Apple and Windows mobile devices and you can help spread the word. Click into this Facebook page to find pasteable codes to insert into your Web pages and blogs and then share it with your friends and family. Awesome.
Friday fun: Maybe I was hungry, but I found two blogs in quick succession featuring mouthwatering sugar cookie recipes. First, these “Sugar Cookie Bars” let you have the taste without the work of making normal sugar cookies since “They're a big pain to refrigerate, roll out, cut with cookie cutters and such. In my opinion all cookies are a pain compared to anything you can just toss in a pan and bake up, so cookie bars are often my friend. These cookie bars are fabulous! They taste like big, FAT sugar cookies. They whip up quickly and make an easy treat to haul to a Halloween party, Christmas party or just to serve as dessert with hot cocoa.” And then, with a title like “The Best Sugar Cookies EVER! NO FOOD STORAGE ALLOWED ;)," I of course had to click in and check it out. And you should do the same. Yum!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Mormon Parenting: Don’t call gay unions...
- Defending the Faith: A case for the...
- USA Today takes note of LDS sister missionaries
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- Live streaming: Frances J. Monson funeral
- Courage and valor: A bizarre order for a WWII...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of... 81
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 62
- Mormon Parenting: Don’t call gay... 59
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her... 42
- Secretary of State John Kerry says... 28
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides... 24
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 23
- Letters to family show Steven Powell... 17