God’s daughters: “I can be innovative. I can constantly learn. I can heal. I can make a difference.” These are just some of the incredible descriptive statements portrayed in the newest Mormon Message. Please click in to view “Daughters of God” from all over the world, women of testimony and courage who are powerfully making statements of faith. Love it!
Book of Mormon app: There is a new Book of Mormon app for Android, Apple and Windows mobile devices and you can help spread the word. Click into this Facebook page to find pasteable codes to insert into your Web pages and blogs and then share it with your friends and family. Awesome.
Friday fun: Maybe I was hungry, but I found two blogs in quick succession featuring mouthwatering sugar cookie recipes. First, these “Sugar Cookie Bars” let you have the taste without the work of making normal sugar cookies since “They're a big pain to refrigerate, roll out, cut with cookie cutters and such. In my opinion all cookies are a pain compared to anything you can just toss in a pan and bake up, so cookie bars are often my friend. These cookie bars are fabulous! They taste like big, FAT sugar cookies. They whip up quickly and make an easy treat to haul to a Halloween party, Christmas party or just to serve as dessert with hot cocoa.” And then, with a title like “The Best Sugar Cookies EVER! NO FOOD STORAGE ALLOWED ;)," I of course had to click in and check it out. And you should do the same. Yum!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- Defending the Faith: FairMormon Conference to...
- LDS World: Western author Wallace Stegner...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 303
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 142
- Religious groups react to Boy... 79
- Do contraceptive rules make religious... 43
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in... 43
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 31
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in... 27
- America welcomes Christians, Jews;... 24