PROVO — The Utah County Health Department is conducting a survey to determine families' level of disaster preparedness.
Information gathered will be used by the county to improve planning and training for responders and to create educational materials for the public to help increase understanding and preparedness.
The survey is available online, with one section for parents to complete and another for parents to complete with their children. All surveys need to be completed by Oct. 30.
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 59
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16
- Gov. Gary Herbert resisting Utah GOP... 14