PROVO — The Utah County Health Department is conducting a survey to determine families' level of disaster preparedness.
Information gathered will be used by the county to improve planning and training for responders and to create educational materials for the public to help increase understanding and preparedness.
The survey is available online, with one section for parents to complete and another for parents to complete with their children. All surveys need to be completed by Oct. 30.
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- 25 of the craziest — and cutest —...
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- Healing underway in Greek Orthodox community
- LDS Church donates to Utah Pride... 68
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without... 47
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 42
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 40
- Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in... 36
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 27
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect... 13