PROVO — The Utah County Health Department is conducting a survey to determine families' level of disaster preparedness.
Information gathered will be used by the county to improve planning and training for responders and to create educational materials for the public to help increase understanding and preparedness.
The survey is available online, with one section for parents to complete and another for parents to complete with their children. All surveys need to be completed by Oct. 30.
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- Candlelight vigil held for critically injured...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- Former Ute, NFL player brings holiday cheer...
- Two arrested in SLC homicide investigation
- Four being questioned in attempted murder of...
- List of potential prison sites cut to three
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 95
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 36
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 33
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 20
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Utah lawmakers recommend lowest-cost... 16
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary... 15
- Regulators, groups eye EPA rule on coal... 11