ANTELOPE ISLAND STATE PARK — Antelope Island will host its 26th annual Bison Roundup Oct. 26-27.
The roundup begins at 8:30 a.m. both days at Fielding Garr Ranch on the island.
People who want to participate in the roundup have until Oct. 20 to register. Information about registration and fees can be found on the Antelope Island website.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8