USU tennis: Aggie men's tennis travels to Las Vegas for Intercollegiate Tennis Association Regionals
To finish off its fall season, the Utah State men's tennis team will compete in the Intercollegiate Tennis Association Mountain Region Championships. Matches will be held at the Darlington Tennis Center in Las Veags, Nev.
Action will begin Wednesday, Oct. 17, and end Sunday, Oct. 21. Aggie men are set to compete in doubles and singles action throughout the weekend.
Utah State will be without senior Sven Poslusny this weekend as he is out resting an injury. He is currently 8-2 in singles play for the fall season and will be back with the team for the spring season.
Junior Fredrik Peterson went 3-2 at last week's tournament making his singles season record 4-3. Sophomore Curran Wearmouth and freshman partner Zeno Kastelic posted a 1-2 doubles record for the weekend, while Peterson and junior Brandon Nielson went 1-1 in doubles action.
This will be the last tournament for Utah State until the team picks up again for its spring season.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 33
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28