USU tennis: Aggie men's tennis travels to Las Vegas for Intercollegiate Tennis Association Regionals
To finish off its fall season, the Utah State men's tennis team will compete in the Intercollegiate Tennis Association Mountain Region Championships. Matches will be held at the Darlington Tennis Center in Las Veags, Nev.
Action will begin Wednesday, Oct. 17, and end Sunday, Oct. 21. Aggie men are set to compete in doubles and singles action throughout the weekend.
Utah State will be without senior Sven Poslusny this weekend as he is out resting an injury. He is currently 8-2 in singles play for the fall season and will be back with the team for the spring season.
Junior Fredrik Peterson went 3-2 at last week's tournament making his singles season record 4-3. Sophomore Curran Wearmouth and freshman partner Zeno Kastelic posted a 1-2 doubles record for the weekend, while Peterson and junior Brandon Nielson went 1-1 in doubles action.
This will be the last tournament for Utah State until the team picks up again for its spring season.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- A look at Day 2 at French Open
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors to 105-99 win...
- UCLA agrees to 15-year deal with Under Armour
- Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles selected to host...
- Even before easy win, good day for Serena...
- Westbrook, Thunder put Warriors on brink of...
- 'Lost my way': Murray pushed to 5 sets again...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 148
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 68
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 50
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 49
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 28
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27