SOUTH SALT LAKE — Granite School District is recruiting seniors from every high school in the district to provide their perspectives about issues and events.
The district will select students to generate original content for the Senior Experience Blogging Corps. The bloggers will work within their school’s community to document the events, individuals and stories pertinent to the 2012-13 school year.
Along with journalistic pieces, the bloggers will share their own insights and observations as they progress through their last year of high school. The students' work can be viewed at seniorbloggingcorps.org.
Students who are interested in joining may contact their school’s work-based learning specialist or email Steven Powell at email@example.com.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Police say man murdered his mother in her...
- UDOT to begin adding lanes to I-15 in...
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 42
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 38
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 14
- Sanders to address Utah delegation to... 14
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9