SOUTH SALT LAKE — Granite School District is recruiting seniors from every high school in the district to provide their perspectives about issues and events.
The district will select students to generate original content for the Senior Experience Blogging Corps. The bloggers will work within their school’s community to document the events, individuals and stories pertinent to the 2012-13 school year.
Along with journalistic pieces, the bloggers will share their own insights and observations as they progress through their last year of high school. The students' work can be viewed at seniorbloggingcorps.org.
Students who are interested in joining may contact their school’s work-based learning specialist or email Steven Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Federal judge halts Herbert directive... 39
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19