SOUTH SALT LAKE — Granite School District is recruiting seniors from every high school in the district to provide their perspectives about issues and events.
The district will select students to generate original content for the Senior Experience Blogging Corps. The bloggers will work within their school’s community to document the events, individuals and stories pertinent to the 2012-13 school year.
Along with journalistic pieces, the bloggers will share their own insights and observations as they progress through their last year of high school. The students' work can be viewed at seniorbloggingcorps.org.
Students who are interested in joining may contact their school’s work-based learning specialist or email Steven Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Eagle Mountain residents told not to use city...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 78
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 38
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 30
- Granite School District reaches... 20
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Polygamous women dressed as ninjas... 11