SOUTH SALT LAKE — Granite School District is recruiting seniors from every high school in the district to provide their perspectives about issues and events.
The district will select students to generate original content for the Senior Experience Blogging Corps. The bloggers will work within their school’s community to document the events, individuals and stories pertinent to the 2012-13 school year.
Along with journalistic pieces, the bloggers will share their own insights and observations as they progress through their last year of high school. The students' work can be viewed at seniorbloggingcorps.org.
Students who are interested in joining may contact their school’s work-based learning specialist or email Steven Powell at email@example.com.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Body in suitcase is not missing Provo woman,...
- Wedding put on hold after BYU student kicked...
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage' behind...
- 11 signs you're a Jeep driver
- Opposing sides of same-sex marriage... 125
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- Stewart, Bishop launch group to take... 37
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 21
- 2 Utah chiefs with Baltimore ties say... 19
- Provo businessman declines push to run... 19