PROVO — The Provo School District special education team will hold a night of classes to educate parents on what is available for the needs of children with disabilities.
The free event will be held Oct. 24 at Provo Peaks Elementary School, 665 E. Center. Registration is from 4:45–5:30 p.m., and classes are between 5 and 7:45 p.m. Dinner for children and adults will be served between 5:30 and 7 p.m.
Parental classes include homework ideas, behavior management, legal issues, math and reading ideas, language development and technology. The evening also will feature child classes and activities, Spanish translation, free materials and prize drawings
Parents who wish to attend should call the resource/special education department at their child’s school.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 32
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11