SALT LAKE CITY — Spring Mobile, the Utah-based retailer of AT&T wireless phones, recently acquired Bluewire Inc., a 10-store AT&T-exclusive wireless dealer located in Wyoming and Montana.
The stores include three Montana locations as well as seven in Wyoming.
Founded in Utah in April 2001, Spring Mobile is privately owned by three Utah-based partners and employs 345 people and operates 95 locations across 10 states.
- Q-and-A with Vale Hale: a 'pretty...
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air proposal...
- International tax competitiveness report: See...
- Study: Apple's new iPhones score big in...
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- Remembering the most brilliant man in the room
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 4
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air... 3
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars... 2