SALT LAKE CITY — Spring Mobile, the Utah-based retailer of AT&T wireless phones, recently acquired Bluewire Inc., a 10-store AT&T-exclusive wireless dealer located in Wyoming and Montana.
The stores include three Montana locations as well as seven in Wyoming.
Founded in Utah in April 2001, Spring Mobile is privately owned by three Utah-based partners and employs 345 people and operates 95 locations across 10 states.
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning over...
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know
- Family fun with the top down at unique RV resort
- Suit: Papa John's fired worker with Down...
- How to be a billionaire
- Ground broken for transit-oriented housing...
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800...
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 8
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know 6
- USDA: Genetically modified wheat found... 3
- Work is sometimes the best medicine 3
- Something that may have caused the... 3
- How to be a billionaire 3
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought... 3