SALT LAKE CITY — Spring Mobile, the Utah-based retailer of AT&T wireless phones, recently acquired Bluewire Inc., a 10-store AT&T-exclusive wireless dealer located in Wyoming and Montana.
The stores include three Montana locations as well as seven in Wyoming.
Founded in Utah in April 2001, Spring Mobile is privately owned by three Utah-based partners and employs 345 people and operates 95 locations across 10 states.
- System failure to blame for delayed Saturday...
- Weber State center helping to improve auto...
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday items
- 5 trends beneath the surface of Nov. jobs report
- 3,000 Workforce Services clients may be...
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 10
- System failure to blame for delayed... 8
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- Cedar Hills to require business... 5
- DeseretNews.com reaches page view... 4
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for... 2