SALT LAKE CITY — Spring Mobile, the Utah-based retailer of AT&T wireless phones, recently acquired Bluewire Inc., a 10-store AT&T-exclusive wireless dealer located in Wyoming and Montana.
The stores include three Montana locations as well as seven in Wyoming.
Founded in Utah in April 2001, Spring Mobile is privately owned by three Utah-based partners and employs 345 people and operates 95 locations across 10 states.
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of high...
- Taking back family dinner: A healthy,...
- Airport TRAX ridership remains strong weeks...
- AIG CEO tells college graduates facing...
- Did you just win $590M? Get a good team in place
- Tesoro to buy Chevron pipeline near Willard...
- Writers offer personal finance advice to Obama
- Writers offer personal finance advice... 28
- Obama: 'Our focus cannot drift' from... 9
- S.L. draws up airport plans 8
- West Davis Corridor project unveiled... 6
- Airport TRAX ridership remains strong... 6
- Tea party tax returns show small... 5
- IRS probe ignored most influential... 5
- AIG CEO tells college graduates facing... 5