SALT LAKE CITY — Spring Mobile, the Utah-based retailer of AT&T wireless phones, recently acquired Bluewire Inc., a 10-store AT&T-exclusive wireless dealer located in Wyoming and Montana.
The stores include three Montana locations as well as seven in Wyoming.
Founded in Utah in April 2001, Spring Mobile is privately owned by three Utah-based partners and employs 345 people and operates 95 locations across 10 states.
- Utah ranks No. 1 for economic outlook for...
- Kennecott lays off roughly 100 workers Thursday
- US companies challenging contraception mandate
- Mistake or miracle: New evidence on the...
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Low US energy prices make Euro leaders see green
- The future of food? 3D printing moves beyond...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- S.L. draws up airport plans 33
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- US companies challenging contraception... 17
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of... 13
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL... 11
- IRS official to take the 5th at hearing 8
- Obama threatens veto of Republican... 7
- Utah ranks No. 1 for economic outlook... 7