SPANISH FORK — Library patrons can eliminate their fines by bringing in food for the needy.
The city library's annual Food for Fines drive will take place Nov. 1-24. For each nonperishable food item patrons bring, up to $1 of overdue fines will be cleared on accounts. There is a limit of $10 that can be applied to overdue fines.
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 59
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 40
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16
- Former Romney finance chairman courting... 15