154 orphans: French fashion designer Cécile Pelous decided she wasn’t living her life to the fullest, so she sold her Paris home, headed to Nepal and built an orphanage. And as amazing as this all sounds, it is even more amazing to watch via this new Mormon.org video “I'm a Mormon and Mother to 154 Orphaned Children.” Click in to watch and be amazed.
Conference humor: Back when I was a young reporter in college, I wrote about the funny moments in general conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints — not knowing that someday someone would be able to do the same, but this time using video editing and posting it on a blog. Watch these “Funny Moments from General Conference October 2012” and relive some laugh-out-loud moments.
Genealogy gratitude: The “Genealogists say ‘Thanks’” indexing video contest just began. The FamilySearch blog explains: “Here’s your chance to say thank you to the indexers who have helped you find your ancestors. Create a short video that is one minute or less to thank FamilySearch indexers and arbitrators for helping to make records searchable online. Highlight an ancestor you have found, or highlight someone you know who has found an ancestor while searching on FamilySearch.org, and express your gratitude to the indexers who helped make it possible.” Click in to learn all about it!
Living it: Here’s another lovely printable rendition of the “I’m a Mormon. I know it. I live it. I love it.” Click in to download, print and then share!
'I'm a Mormon and Mother to 154 Orphaned Children'
This "I'm a Mormon" video tells of Ccile, a French fashion designer, who sold her Parish home, brought her hands to Nepal, and built an orphanage. See more at Mormon.org/people
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: email@example.com
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical coming to Salt...
- LDS leader describes writing Elder Neal A....
- Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit offers chance to...
- Elizabeth Smart encourages BYU audience to...
- Gay marriage debate is changing how Americans...
- Temple tax: European court rules LDS... 98
- Ask Angela: LDS women have unrealistic... 53
- Family of BYU student hit by car say... 39
- When Satan steals your motherhood 36
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to... 35
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical coming to... 31
- Defending the Faith: Where is Mount Sinai? 24
- 'Son of God' is strong on production,... 20