Boy, 4, transported to hospital after near-drowning, condition unknown
PARK CITY — A 4-year-old boy was transported by medical helicopter Saturday after nearly drowning at a Park City resort.
The boy was found floating in a pool at Montage Deer Valley resort around 4 p.m., Park City police public information officer Craig Sanchez said. The child's parents were in the area and he was pulled from the pool after he was found.
Those on the scene administered CPR until emergency personnel arrived and were able to get a pulse on the boy.
Sanchez said the child was transported to Primary Children's Medical Center by medical helicopter. His condition at the time he was transported is unknown.
More information will be provided as it becomes available.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 36
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 25