Boy, 4, transported to hospital after near-drowning, condition unknown
PARK CITY — A 4-year-old boy was transported by medical helicopter Saturday after nearly drowning at a Park City resort.
The boy was found floating in a pool at Montage Deer Valley resort around 4 p.m., Park City police public information officer Craig Sanchez said. The child's parents were in the area and he was pulled from the pool after he was found.
Those on the scene administered CPR until emergency personnel arrived and were able to get a pulse on the boy.
Sanchez said the child was transported to Primary Children's Medical Center by medical helicopter. His condition at the time he was transported is unknown.
More information will be provided as it becomes available.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate hold monument meeting...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Appellate court upholds water rights... 8