PARK CITY — A 4-year-old boy was transported by medical helicopter Saturday after nearly drowning at a Park City resort.
The boy was found floating in a pool at Montage Deer Valley resort around 4 p.m., Park City police public information officer Craig Sanchez said. The child's parents were in the area and he was pulled from the pool after he was found.
Those on the scene administered CPR until emergency personnel arrived and were able to get a pulse on the boy.
Sanchez said the child was transported to Primary Children's Medical Center by medical helicopter. His condition at the time he was transported is unknown.
More information will be provided as it becomes available.
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- Warrants issued for 3 suspects in beating...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Father vows to keep looking for Susan Cox Powell
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 42
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- S.L. draws up airport plans 30
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 20
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 19
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 14