Boy, 4, transported to hospital after near-drowning, condition unknown
PARK CITY — A 4-year-old boy was transported by medical helicopter Saturday after nearly drowning at a Park City resort.
The boy was found floating in a pool at Montage Deer Valley resort around 4 p.m., Park City police public information officer Craig Sanchez said. The child's parents were in the area and he was pulled from the pool after he was found.
Those on the scene administered CPR until emergency personnel arrived and were able to get a pulse on the boy.
Sanchez said the child was transported to Primary Children's Medical Center by medical helicopter. His condition at the time he was transported is unknown.
More information will be provided as it becomes available.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Utah native served with main character in...
- Utahn Merlin Taylor is Santa with a cause
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- West High basketball players work to debate...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 116
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 35
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 24
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 16
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 12
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12