Boy, 4, transported to hospital after near-drowning, condition unknown
PARK CITY — A 4-year-old boy was transported by medical helicopter Saturday after nearly drowning at a Park City resort.
The boy was found floating in a pool at Montage Deer Valley resort around 4 p.m., Park City police public information officer Craig Sanchez said. The child's parents were in the area and he was pulled from the pool after he was found.
Those on the scene administered CPR until emergency personnel arrived and were able to get a pulse on the boy.
Sanchez said the child was transported to Primary Children's Medical Center by medical helicopter. His condition at the time he was transported is unknown.
More information will be provided as it becomes available.
- Scalia's death leaves major void in high...
- Smithfield teen makes Valentine's Day special...
- France bestows highest honor on Utah veteran
- Race heating up as congressional Democrats...
- Giant Kennecott dump trucks are sporting an...
- Logan man killed in Idaho car crash
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- 3 seriously injured in multi-vehicle crash on...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 40
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 36
- Scalia's death leaves major void in... 36
- IRS raids properties with possible... 22
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San... 12
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's... 11
- Race heating up as congressional... 11