MIDVALE — A suspected drunk driver hit a parked vehicle and three people standing by it early Saturday morning, according to police.
Two individuals were hospitalized from injuries received in the 3:30 a.m. accident, on the off-ramp at 7200 South, according to Unified Police Lt. Justin Hoyal. He said it wasn't clear why the initial vehicle was stopped on the side of the road, but that it might have been out of gas or inoperable.
The 22-year-old driver of the vehicle that hit the parked car was not injured, but was believed by police to have been drinking alcohol.
Of the two taken to an area hospital, one received minor injuries and the other had serious injuries.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Wyoming authorities to speak about Utah rail...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Utah man building Disneyland out of Legos...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a...
- Fruit Heights to shut off water system...
- Kaysville to fete retiring city manager at...
- Deerlodge Road to undergo $5.6M in improvements
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 35
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 25