MIDVALE — A suspected drunk driver hit a parked vehicle and three people standing by it early Saturday morning, according to police.
Two individuals were hospitalized from injuries received in the 3:30 a.m. accident, on the off-ramp at 7200 South, according to Unified Police Lt. Justin Hoyal. He said it wasn't clear why the initial vehicle was stopped on the side of the road, but that it might have been out of gas or inoperable.
The 22-year-old driver of the vehicle that hit the parked car was not injured, but was believed by police to have been drinking alcohol.
Of the two taken to an area hospital, one received minor injuries and the other had serious injuries.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 16
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 14
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 12
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Sen. Mike Lee pushing for vote on USA... 9
- A.G. Sean Reyes took donation from... 8