MIDVALE — A suspected drunk driver hit a parked vehicle and three people standing by it early Saturday morning, according to police.
Two individuals were hospitalized from injuries received in the 3:30 a.m. accident, on the off-ramp at 7200 South, according to Unified Police Lt. Justin Hoyal. He said it wasn't clear why the initial vehicle was stopped on the side of the road, but that it might have been out of gas or inoperable.
The 22-year-old driver of the vehicle that hit the parked car was not injured, but was believed by police to have been drinking alcohol.
Of the two taken to an area hospital, one received minor injuries and the other had serious injuries.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Shots fired after fight at high school in...
- Utah's expanding Hispanic business at center...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Creativity of ALS ice bucket challenge boosts...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 166
- Bingham High students walk out over... 91
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 87
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 27
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18