MIDVALE — A suspected drunk driver hit a parked vehicle and three people standing by it early Saturday morning, according to police.
Two individuals were hospitalized from injuries received in the 3:30 a.m. accident, on the off-ramp at 7200 South, according to Unified Police Lt. Justin Hoyal. He said it wasn't clear why the initial vehicle was stopped on the side of the road, but that it might have been out of gas or inoperable.
The 22-year-old driver of the vehicle that hit the parked car was not injured, but was believed by police to have been drinking alcohol.
Of the two taken to an area hospital, one received minor injuries and the other had serious injuries.
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Stolen Dodge Charger no match for Hurricane...
- Salt Lake County cities, school districts...
- Teen girl killed in Millard County crash
- What went right: How one Orem family turned...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Recreation, crowds and challenges: What's...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 48
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 37
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 33
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 16
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 12
- Salt Lake police looking for horses,... 10
- Survey: Utah residents want crops, not... 10
- National report shows high overall... 9