OGDEN — Crews plan to begin rehabilitation of a waterline in Ogden Canyon starting early in November.
The pipeline, which is more than 100 years old, carries water from Pineview Reservoir. The pipeline follows the path of state Route 39 through much of the canyon, so some road work will accompany the repair. Construction is expected to begin in November and continue through April.
Drivers can expect normal construction delays of five to 10 minutes once the project is under way. For more information visit www.ogdencanyonh2o.com or call the project hotline, 801-675-8189.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 69
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17