OGDEN — Crews plan to begin rehabilitation of a waterline in Ogden Canyon starting early in November.
The pipeline, which is more than 100 years old, carries water from Pineview Reservoir. The pipeline follows the path of state Route 39 through much of the canyon, so some road work will accompany the repair. Construction is expected to begin in November and continue through April.
Drivers can expect normal construction delays of five to 10 minutes once the project is under way. For more information visit www.ogdencanyonh2o.com or call the project hotline, 801-675-8189.
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- Appeals judges question right to sue in...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 106
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 87
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 70
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 45
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24