Utah Association of Personal Historians
For those interested in writing their life story, the Utah Association of Personal Historians (APH) is hosting a conference and seminar at the Utah Cultural Celebration Center in West Valley City the weekend of Nov. 2-3.
The pre-conference seminar on Friday, Nov. 2, will include training sessions for those interested in developing a personal history business.
Featured keynote speakers at the event include Mary O'Brien Tyrrell and Dawn Thurston. Tyrrell is the author of "Become a Memorist for Elders" and has helped hundreds of seniors publish their life stories. Thurston, author of "Breathe Life into Your Story," has taught life story writing classes and seminars for years.
Participants may also choose from workshops on how to prepare a book, connect their stories to history, write life stories or record stories with electronic media.
Participants may register at www.utahaph.blogspot.com. The registration fee includes a printed syllabus and luncheon. Those who bring a friend receive a discount if registered before Oct. 24. For more information, including prices, email email@example.com or call Dave Homer at 801-641-4617 or Paulette Stevens at 801-261-5203.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: tbtoone
- What 'shared parenting' is and how it can...
- Creators of Love Taza blog encourage...
- Doris Kearns Goodwin: 'Tell and retell...
- Five for Families: Football films worth...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Parenting around the...
- RootsTech 2016 a 25,000-member 'studio audience'
- Figuring out why teens turn to pornography
- The Clean Cut: Chicago Blackhawks surprise...
- Figuring out why teens turn to pornography 13
- As 'Sesame Street' debuts on HBO, some... 3
- What 'shared parenting' is and how it... 2
- Amy Choate-Nielsen: Father's... 1
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Losing weight... 1
- Tangy orange shrimp dish that's quickly... 1
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Parenting... 1
- UTubers: Lindsey Stirling featured in... 0