Woman in critical condition after being hit by car in Murray
MURRAY — A 53-year-old woman was in extremely critical condition Thursday night after being hit by a car while crossing a dark area of State Street.
The woman exited a bus at 4180 S. State about 8:30 p.m. and attempted to cross to the east side of the street, police said.
Unified Police Lt. Justin Hoyal said the woman did not use a crosswalk and the area was poorly lit. The driver of the northbound vehicle simply didn't see her, Hoyal said.
The woman suffered head injuries. The driver was unharmed.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Police say man murdered his mother in her...
- UDOT to begin adding lanes to I-15 in...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 45
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 42
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Sanders to address Utah delegation to... 15
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 14
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 13
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9