Woman in critical condition after being hit by car in Murray
MURRAY — A 53-year-old woman was in extremely critical condition Thursday night after being hit by a car while crossing a dark area of State Street.
The woman exited a bus at 4180 S. State about 8:30 p.m. and attempted to cross to the east side of the street, police said.
Unified Police Lt. Justin Hoyal said the woman did not use a crosswalk and the area was poorly lit. The driver of the northbound vehicle simply didn't see her, Hoyal said.
The woman suffered head injuries. The driver was unharmed.
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Teen dies in suspected overdose in Farmington
- Torn between two countries, family of missing...
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 21
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- Utah lawmakers begin task to... 15
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 15
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 13