Woman in critical condition after being hit by car in Murray
MURRAY — A 53-year-old woman was in extremely critical condition Thursday night after being hit by a car while crossing a dark area of State Street.
The woman exited a bus at 4180 S. State about 8:30 p.m. and attempted to cross to the east side of the street, police said.
Unified Police Lt. Justin Hoyal said the woman did not use a crosswalk and the area was poorly lit. The driver of the northbound vehicle simply didn't see her, Hoyal said.
The woman suffered head injuries. The driver was unharmed.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Utah man building Disneyland out of Legos...
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Fight Like Girls group helps women battle...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 66
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 36
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 16