HEBER CITY — A 40-year-old Heber City woman faces child abuse and other charges after police say she facilitated a sexual relationship between her 14-year-old daughter and the girl's 17-year-old boyfriend.
Police say the woman enabled the sexual relationship by picking up the 17-year-old boy and bringing him back to her home to have sex with her daughter.
The woman told police she would wait for her husband to fall asleep before going to pick up the boy, according to charges filed Thursday in 4th District Court. She also would set her alarm so she could wake up the boy and take him home prior to her husband waking up, charges state.
One one occasion, the woman woke up the boy and made him leave through the girl's bedroom window because her husband woke up early, according to the charges. She picked up the boy later that morning and drove him home after her husband left, charges state.
The woman also told police she provided alcohol for her daughter and the boy on one occasion, according to the charges.
The woman faces a single count of child abuse and two counts of providing alcohol to a minor, both class A misdemeanors, and two counts of accessory to unlawful sexual activity with a minor, a class B misdemeanor.
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 89
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 34
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 29
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 18