HEBER CITY — A 40-year-old Heber City woman faces child abuse and other charges after police say she facilitated a sexual relationship between her 14-year-old daughter and the girl's 17-year-old boyfriend.
Police say the woman enabled the sexual relationship by picking up the 17-year-old boy and bringing him back to her home to have sex with her daughter.
The woman told police she would wait for her husband to fall asleep before going to pick up the boy, according to charges filed Thursday in 4th District Court. She also would set her alarm so she could wake up the boy and take him home prior to her husband waking up, charges state.
One one occasion, the woman woke up the boy and made him leave through the girl's bedroom window because her husband woke up early, according to the charges. She picked up the boy later that morning and drove him home after her husband left, charges state.
The woman also told police she provided alcohol for her daughter and the boy on one occasion, according to the charges.
The woman faces a single count of child abuse and two counts of providing alcohol to a minor, both class A misdemeanors, and two counts of accessory to unlawful sexual activity with a minor, a class B misdemeanor.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Teen in critical condition after slamming...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery store...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 53
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Are you willing to take a pledge to... 20
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 20
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 17
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15