SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake County Metro Jail's processing division will be featured on Spike TV's new season of "Jail."
Crews have been following the goings on at the jail for 12 weeks to film the episode, which will air Oct. 25. Additional clips will appear in subsequent episodes.
The Salt Lake County Sheriff's Office is calling the experience a chance to highlight the professionalism of the facility's staff and give community members a look at the work correctional officers undertake.
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- Father vows to keep looking for Susan Cox Powell
- Warrants issued for 3 suspects in beating...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 42
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- S.L. draws up airport plans 30
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 20
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 19
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 14