Kearns woman charged with rape of 2 teen boys in foster care
SALT LAKE CITY — A Kearns woman has been charged with rape, forcible sodomy and lewdness after police say she had sex with two teenage boys living with her in foster care.
Delshawn Renee Little, 32, faces four counts of rape and two counts of forcible sodomy, both first-degree felonies, and one count of lewdness, a class B misdemeanor, according to charges filed Thursday in 3rd District Court.
Police say the foster mother had sex and engaged in other sexual acts with both 17-year-old boys while they were in her care. The alleged acts occurred three times with one of the boys, and one time with the other, according to the charges.
The alleged crimes occurred between June and September at Little's home, charges state.
Police say the encounters began when Little asked the first boy to film her having sex with her boyfriend. After he complied, Little proceeded to have sex with the boy, according to charging documents.
A second woman, Millana Lebrea Jenesse, 34, is charged with four counts of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor. Police say Jenesse came to Little's house and joined her in having sex with both boys on one occasion.
Warrants have been issued for the arrest of both women.
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Hillcrest students, others show support for...
- Harley rider killed in accident identified
- New details in court reveal alleged shooter...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on dietary...
- Students wear green to honor 2 Hillcrest...
- Despite rain, Utahns still have plenty of...
- Mia Love pushing higher education act
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally? 50
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter 42
- First prison relocation open house... 38
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- Legalize medical marijuana? Utahns... 28
- S.L. City Council, mayor seek... 28
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- Utah lawmakers begin task to... 15