Kearns woman charged with rape of 2 teen boys in foster care
SALT LAKE CITY — A Kearns woman has been charged with rape, forcible sodomy and lewdness after police say she had sex with two teenage boys living with her in foster care.
Delshawn Renee Little, 32, faces four counts of rape and two counts of forcible sodomy, both first-degree felonies, and one count of lewdness, a class B misdemeanor, according to charges filed Thursday in 3rd District Court.
Police say the foster mother had sex and engaged in other sexual acts with both 17-year-old boys while they were in her care. The alleged acts occurred three times with one of the boys, and one time with the other, according to the charges.
The alleged crimes occurred between June and September at Little's home, charges state.
Police say the encounters began when Little asked the first boy to film her having sex with her boyfriend. After he complied, Little proceeded to have sex with the boy, according to charging documents.
A second woman, Millana Lebrea Jenesse, 34, is charged with four counts of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor. Police say Jenesse came to Little's house and joined her in having sex with both boys on one occasion.
Warrants have been issued for the arrest of both women.
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty to...
- Desire to serve: Even a gunshot couldn't keep...
- Utah farmer turns alfalfa field into the...
- Lagoon's Cannibal ride makes late but...
- Farmington woman tumbles 150 feet in hiking...
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder Boyd K....
- Elderly man hit, killed while changing tire
- Delta man staged hate crimes in a 'cry... 96
- LDS Church donates to Utah Pride... 61
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 41
- Support for law requiring sales tax for... 28
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 24
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 21
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 19
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns EPA's... 13