Kearns woman charged with rape of 2 teen boys in foster care
SALT LAKE CITY — A Kearns woman has been charged with rape, forcible sodomy and lewdness after police say she had sex with two teenage boys living with her in foster care.
Delshawn Renee Little, 32, faces four counts of rape and two counts of forcible sodomy, both first-degree felonies, and one count of lewdness, a class B misdemeanor, according to charges filed Thursday in 3rd District Court.
Police say the foster mother had sex and engaged in other sexual acts with both 17-year-old boys while they were in her care. The alleged acts occurred three times with one of the boys, and one time with the other, according to the charges.
The alleged crimes occurred between June and September at Little's home, charges state.
Police say the encounters began when Little asked the first boy to film her having sex with her boyfriend. After he complied, Little proceeded to have sex with the boy, according to charging documents.
A second woman, Millana Lebrea Jenesse, 34, is charged with four counts of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor. Police say Jenesse came to Little's house and joined her in having sex with both boys on one occasion.
Warrants have been issued for the arrest of both women.
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed...
- Lawsuit claims State School Board violated...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Investigation into shooting death of Uintah...
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- NTSB: Plane that crashed in Arizona killing...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 75
- Republican, Democratic political... 48
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 28
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 23
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 22
- Lawsuit claims State School Board... 20