More than 400 new full-time job opportunities available through two Utah companies
Two Utah-based companies, ENVE Composites, Inc. and OrangeSoda, Inc. are adding more than 400 high-paying positions, according to press releases from the Governor’s Office of Economic Development.
ENVE Composites, a high-end bicycle parts company, is opening a new facility in Ogden, Utah, which will bring the state a projected 324 new jobs for the next seven years.
With the expansion of ENVE’s facility in Utah, we will continue to maintain our reputation of producing some of the best goods in the nation,” GOED executive director Spencer Eccles said in the press release. “We are also happy to work with ENVE to keep high-paying jobs from going overseas.”
OrangeSoda, which is currently searching for a new location to expand in Utah County, announced that it would provide 100 new full-time positions over the next decade.
“Expanding a company like OrangeSoda in Utah is just what the Information Technology industry cluster needs,” Governor Gary Herbert said in the release. “We must continue the growth of this industry so Utah will remain a technology driven state.”
The positions at both companies will pay at least 125 percent of the average wage in their respective counties for the new positions.
ENVE expects to pay $63 million in new wages while OrangeSoda expects to pay $44 million.
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday items
- DeseretNews.com reaches page view milestone;...
- Intermountain Healthcare offering benefits to...
- Google taking steps toward robot creation
- UTA's six-person group pass is here for the...
- Green energy option in Logan points to a need...
- Start thinking about retirement while in your...
- Obama declares health care law is... 20
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Start thinking about retirement while... 7
- Amazon's latest idea may make online... 6
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5
- About Utah: A cheesy way to save the farm 4
- DeseretNews.com reaches page view... 4
- Collecting online sales tax puts Utah... 3