More than 400 new full-time job opportunities available through two Utah companies
Two Utah-based companies, ENVE Composites, Inc. and OrangeSoda, Inc. are adding more than 400 high-paying positions, according to press releases from the Governor’s Office of Economic Development.
ENVE Composites, a high-end bicycle parts company, is opening a new facility in Ogden, Utah, which will bring the state a projected 324 new jobs for the next seven years.
With the expansion of ENVE’s facility in Utah, we will continue to maintain our reputation of producing some of the best goods in the nation,” GOED executive director Spencer Eccles said in the press release. “We are also happy to work with ENVE to keep high-paying jobs from going overseas.”
OrangeSoda, which is currently searching for a new location to expand in Utah County, announced that it would provide 100 new full-time positions over the next decade.
“Expanding a company like OrangeSoda in Utah is just what the Information Technology industry cluster needs,” Governor Gary Herbert said in the release. “We must continue the growth of this industry so Utah will remain a technology driven state.”
The positions at both companies will pay at least 125 percent of the average wage in their respective counties for the new positions.
ENVE expects to pay $63 million in new wages while OrangeSoda expects to pay $44 million.
- What's in a name? At Grand Canyon, history,...
- Are you part of the global 'baby shortage'?
- Faith leaders: your secret weapon in the...
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of the...
- No-tip restaurant offers food for thought on...
- Nintendo opens 2015 with some big announcements
- Construction industry booming but facing...
- Concerns over release of personal data from...
- EPA inventory highlights 'toxic'... 19
- Analysis: Obama seizes on recovery,... 17
- Obama's proposed mandatory paid... 13
- Utah has fourth largest gender wage... 12
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of... 10
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 10
- Survey ranks Utah's best and worst... 9
- Obama pitches his economic plan to... 6