More than 400 new full-time job opportunities available through two Utah companies
Two Utah-based companies, ENVE Composites, Inc. and OrangeSoda, Inc. are adding more than 400 high-paying positions, according to press releases from the Governor’s Office of Economic Development.
ENVE Composites, a high-end bicycle parts company, is opening a new facility in Ogden, Utah, which will bring the state a projected 324 new jobs for the next seven years.
With the expansion of ENVE’s facility in Utah, we will continue to maintain our reputation of producing some of the best goods in the nation,” GOED executive director Spencer Eccles said in the press release. “We are also happy to work with ENVE to keep high-paying jobs from going overseas.”
OrangeSoda, which is currently searching for a new location to expand in Utah County, announced that it would provide 100 new full-time positions over the next decade.
“Expanding a company like OrangeSoda in Utah is just what the Information Technology industry cluster needs,” Governor Gary Herbert said in the release. “We must continue the growth of this industry so Utah will remain a technology driven state.”
The positions at both companies will pay at least 125 percent of the average wage in their respective counties for the new positions.
ENVE expects to pay $63 million in new wages while OrangeSoda expects to pay $44 million.
- Utah coal: A story of families, jobs and...
- The battle over coal struggles to find a...
- There's more to why Americans don't save than...
- Utah Food Bank security breach exposes 10,000...
- Startup hopes to help children with autism in...
- How Medicare is trying to start a healthier...
- Delta to offer nonstop flights from Salt Lake...
- Why China's market slump is good news for...
- Utah coal: A story of families, jobs... 20
- Walmart to cease sales of semiautomatic... 12
- Elected officials, business leaders... 7
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon... 5
- Delta to offer nonstop flights from... 3
- There's more to why Americans don't... 3
- The battle over coal struggles to find... 2
- China probing brokers, regulators for... 1