Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — NeighborWorks Salt Lake on Wednesday celebrated the completion of an art project five years in the making. The Bridge Over Barriers project consists of 16 mosaic tile covered pillars and more than 22,000 square feet of stained concrete murals on the I-15 overpass at 300 North.
The mural of Father Time was the last to be completed, and the occasion was marked by a community celebration and ribbon-cutting.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- BYU Museum of Art acquires previously lost...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Grantsville residents tell Prison Relocation...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 41
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 36
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 23
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 21
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 18
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17