Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — NeighborWorks Salt Lake on Wednesday celebrated the completion of an art project five years in the making. The Bridge Over Barriers project consists of 16 mosaic tile covered pillars and more than 22,000 square feet of stained concrete murals on the I-15 overpass at 300 North.
The mural of Father Time was the last to be completed, and the occasion was marked by a community celebration and ribbon-cutting.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- About Utah: Remembering the most brilliant...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- Bingham High students walk out over... 17
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 12