Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — NeighborWorks Salt Lake on Wednesday celebrated the completion of an art project five years in the making. The Bridge Over Barriers project consists of 16 mosaic tile covered pillars and more than 22,000 square feet of stained concrete murals on the I-15 overpass at 300 North.
The mural of Father Time was the last to be completed, and the occasion was marked by a community celebration and ribbon-cutting.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 36
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 24