Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — NeighborWorks Salt Lake on Wednesday celebrated the completion of an art project five years in the making. The Bridge Over Barriers project consists of 16 mosaic tile covered pillars and more than 22,000 square feet of stained concrete murals on the I-15 overpass at 300 North.
The mural of Father Time was the last to be completed, and the occasion was marked by a community celebration and ribbon-cutting.
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- The truth about addiction
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- Sandy officer shoots, critically injures man...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's running...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Federal judge halts Herbert directive... 39
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 23
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19