Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — NeighborWorks Salt Lake on Wednesday celebrated the completion of an art project five years in the making. The Bridge Over Barriers project consists of 16 mosaic tile covered pillars and more than 22,000 square feet of stained concrete murals on the I-15 overpass at 300 North.
The mural of Father Time was the last to be completed, and the occasion was marked by a community celebration and ribbon-cutting.
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- Warrants issued for 3 suspects in beating...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Father vows to keep looking for Susan Cox Powell
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 42
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- S.L. draws up airport plans 30
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 22
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 19
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 19
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 14